Shrewsbury tickets

Grumpy Git

34 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Where does the information come from that away members cannot buy online at 10am Saturday? It does not indicate that on the Shrewsbury away tickets on the club website.

Hmmm!  I see what you mean! 
Not great, is it!   ?

You have to trawl... Latest news... Ticket Information Shrewsbury away...

On Sale Dates

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 20+ away league games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) – 5th August 2022 (10am)

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 15+ away league games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) – 7th August 2022 (10am)

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 10+ away league games last season (one ticket per Fan ID – 9th August 2022 (10am)

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 5+ away league games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) – 11th August 2022 (10am)

Away Ticket Membership Holders (one ticket per Fan ID) – 13th August 2022 (10am)

General Sale (one ticket per Fan ID) – 15th August 2022 (10am)

and importantly...

Off Sale Dates

Tickets will go off sale ONLINE at 1pm on Friday 12th August 2022

Tickets will go off sale IN-PERSON and via TELEPHONE at 12pm Tuesday 16th August 2022

I also note that, after logging in, and clicking on the relevant ticket purchase page (Shrewsbury away), my "BUY" button is grey, and inactive.  (Active "BUY" buttons are blue).
Not sure if that is because I personally don't qualify yet (I'm a Non away member with 1 game last season, so would have to wait for general sale*), or that online sales for this game finished at 1pm today?

*For the record, the above is for info only... I would hate to think anyone assumed I was looking to go to another away game, so soon after Blackpool! 
Regards, Half fan.  

40 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Is there a better chance getting them online or at the ground?

Too late for online.  They went off sale at 13:00pm.  You posted that at 13:10.

Telephone and in person are the only options now.

Good luck all who are hoping!  ?

51 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Where does the information come from that away members cannot buy online at 10am Saturday? It does not indicate that on the Shrewsbury away tickets on the club website.

On the club website under Latest News there is page headed "Away Tickets Now On Sale" for the Shrewsbury game. Just below the On Sale Dates is a section headed "Off Sale Dates" which states tickets will go off sale ONLINE at 1pm today.

Pretty poor really as if they were on sale online in the morning people could order them and pick them up before/after the game tomorrow.

Also the 48 hour windows really need reducing to 24 hours, which is ample time for folks to sort out their tickets and gives more time for the tickets to be posted out.

-Beaten to it by Mucker1884

Edited by NG2Ram

There is also an argument that any tickets bought ONLINE should be able to be collected from the ticket office. At the moment, when you buy an AWAY ticket on line, the only delivery method is post which adds £2 to the cost, (unless I'm missing something)?

I live 100 miles from PP, but will be close to the ground on Monday and could have picked-up my Shrewsbury ticket then. As it is, I'm waiting for the postman to deliver it!

Edited by Grumpy Git

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

So why did the lady at the ticket office tell me this morning that I could still buy them online tomorrow? 

Ooh!  I like these games...  

Lack of employee training?
Wum?
Getting her days mixed up?
Arrived late, and missed morning assembly?
Started to talk gibberish, as she fancied you?

There's a host of reasons, but only she could answer with any certainty... unless she's still talking gibberish, of course.  

18 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ooh!  I like these games...  

Lack of employee training?
Wum?
Getting her days mixed up?
Arrived late, and missed morning assembly?
Started to talk gibberish, as she fancied you?

There's a host of reasons, but only she could answer with any certainty... unless she's still talking gibberish, of course.  

So in other words based on that she said I could still buy online and tickets will still be available tomorrow, the tickets will all be sold out today and no one will be buying nothing for Shrewsbury tomorrow?! ?