Shrewsbury tickets

Grumpy Git

1 minute ago, The_Sheriff said:

Not true. They do hold them.

I had the same issue as a few, every time I selected 2 they were not available (someone else must have simultaneously selected them too) so refreshed.  Luckily I managed to select 2 that I was first to so they held whilst I completed transaction- I even had to go back and change age on one. 

Didn't realise i was lying. The shame 

30 minutes ago, sage said:

Didn't realise i was lying. The shame 

Certainly not accusing you of lying but you can normally hold the tickets for 20 minutes to complete your transaction. If you keep looking tickets tend to come back on periodically after the sold out sign goes up, might be struggling for two together though.

2 hours ago, sage said:

tried to buy online, picked two, then checked another section and in that 30 seconds they all went. 

"Picked two" as in lobbed 'em in yer basket?
Yes, they *should* then be held for 20 mins, so if that's the case, it is indeed a poor show, and you have every right to be frustrated/riled/peeved etc!

? 

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

"Picked two" as in lobbed 'em in yer basket?
Yes, they *should* then be held for 20 mins, so if that's the case, it is indeed a poor show, and you have every right to be frustrated/riled/peeved etc!

?

Yes, all of them

The problem was i feel selling 60 off tickets in 3 minutes via 3 different methods

On 13/08/2022 at 10:06, Rev said:

Same here, even let me on early and still couldn't get any.

Been in to the ticket office today to complain/inform them of the issue. Seems we weren't the only ones. 

I arrived at the ticket office at 9.58 to find 30 people already in there, which makes me wonder if this was the issue on Saturday morning. 

2 hours ago, sage said:

Been in to the ticket office today to complain/inform them of the issue. Seems we weren't the only ones. 

I arrived at the ticket office at 9.58 to find 30 people already in there, which makes me wonder if this was the issue on Saturday morning. 

What are people complaining about not going to change the system.