Shrewsbury tickets

Grumpy Git

Will someone who is at least a 10+ away member kindly tell me if there are any tickets still available for the Shrewsbury away game please?

Not being able to see what tickets are left until you are in a position to buy is a real PITA.

I know that I will have the chance to buy at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning, but it will be a ball-ache to get on line at that time, so if no chance I can forget about it now.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, leroyoftherovers said:

Any chance of an update when we get to the end of the 5+ category please  (if there are any left by then). 

The problem is they go off sale online at 1 pm tomorrow so you will not know how many tickets are left at the end of the category the day after. I will update tomorrow just before they go offline. (Update from Ingoldmells)?

I bought a ticket yesterday but unfortunately I now can’t make it to the game. ?

If anyone is interested I’m happy to post Special Delivery to anyone who is interested, (subject to it arriving here before Tuesday)!

Edited by Grumpy Git

32 minutes ago, sage said:

I've got away membership but no away visits last year. This is going to be tight in the morning. 

Good luck, you do realise they are off sale online today at 1pm so will only be available by phone or direct from the ticket office and must be collected. Let us know how you get on.

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Good luck, you do realise they are off sale online today at 1pm so will only be available by phone or direct from the ticket office and must be collected. Let us know how you get on.

Where does the information come from that away members cannot buy online at 10am Saturday? It does not indicate that on the Shrewsbury away tickets on the club website.