Karma is a bitch

Gringo

I read today that Bristol Chity’s owner has put the club up for sale, they are also facing a points deduction under FFP, I see that Onanists tw@s in Bristol (OTIB) have started to focus on their own problems and have lost their pseudo sexual obsession with the Rams especially their chief onanist Miss P.

Shall we hold a party for them?

11 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

I read today that Bristol Chity’s owner has put the club up for sale, they are also facing a points deduction under FFP, I see that Onanists tw@s in Bristol (OTIB) have started to focus on their own problems and have lost their pseudo sexual obsession with the Rams especially their chief onanist Miss P.

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/217683-what-a-mess/#comments

200.gif

12 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Beautifully put. I don't think I've ever come across a bigger onanist than Mr Ploppy.

And I've come across many...

6 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I want nothing more than to see Mr Pop justify all of this after his complete meltdown over DCFC. 

Delicious.

He's calling for the EFL to immediately expel Bristol City from the league presumably?

After all, we all know Bristol Rovers are the one team in Bristol.

Where are you now mr poopy doopy? I'm sure you'll be throwing your hate at your beloved bristol just as much as you did us.

You reap what you sow. Never had a problem with bristol city until the way their fans reacted when we were in trouble. Now i will watch with great delight as they follow the same trajectory

To be fair to Mr Ploppy, I've noted in the past that he's said if his club are found to have breached FFP, he'd expect them to be punished in accordance with the rules, and he doesn't agree with their CEO talking about the effects of Covid on their transfer income. There are, however, a number of other posters on that site who were utterly rabid in their desire for DCFC to be punished for the rest of time, who I guarantee will not be calling for 'special measures', or even punishment in accordance with the rules, to be applied to their club.

No-one there will be starting an equivalent " Bristol City Deserve Relegation..." thread, that's for sure.

4 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Are Bassini or Alonso still looking for a club to buy ???   those  2 and Bristol City deserve each other

Steady on we don't want to move to fast by skipping straight to Alonso. Let's start with the Swiss guy who ended up in jail, then let them play with the fake sheik, then Alonso then Kirchner/Quantuma. It is marathon not a race

Because the EFL are in danger of completely destroying their own competition.

If they deduct points for every club that have transgressed FFP following covid, as they should by the rules, they will have an even bigger disparity between the clubs coming down from the Premiers*it and the rest. Imposing transfer bans on say, 15 clubs, would also have a massive impact on the clubs in league 1 and 2 because many of them rely on transfer money coming in by selling to championship clubs.

I hate the EFL but they are currently caught between a rock and a hard place, play it by the rules and risk the very structure of the league or show collective flexibility and possibly save football outside of the Premiers*it.