Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

29 minutes ago, HorsforthRam said:

Still waiting for Bolton tickets to arrive via post 

21 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Same but given it's only the 14th am not panicking just yet ? If worst comes to the worst email the ticket office like a week before the game and you should be able to pick yours up from the stadium ?

Mine arrived here in Leeds last week, bought them 30th November just FYI. Suspect bit of a backlog given size of away allocation at Bolton but emailing ticket office not a bad call.

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Any tumbling down 10 rows after standing up is only due to one thing.

Too much alcohol!

#siddarn

We used to sit in the Toyota Upper at the BBG. There was a bloke near us and every time anyone stood up, he shouted “Siddarn, turkey”! Didn’t matter whether they were going to the toilet, arriving late, going early, rearranging their testicles, they all got the same treatment.

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

... Apart from those disabled fans that couldn't get a ticket as able-bodied fans who just wanted to sit down snapped them all up.

How about those that want to sit down just buy a ticket in a seated stand, where there are many more seats than in the "mini-stand for disabled"?  ?‍♂️

Anyway... I'm done on this one... I can't compete with your rhetoric.  ?

Just put it down to Vertigo

Always liked Jimmy Stewart

2 hours ago, Kinder said:

We used to sit in the Toyota Upper at the BBG. There was a bloke near us and every time anyone stood up, he shouted “Siddarn, turkey”! Didn’t matter whether they were going to the toilet, arriving late, going early, rearranging their testicles, they all got the same treatment.

We used to shout it at late comers for the start of the first or second half. Or those who wanted to go down to the concourse early.  It was a ritual really. All in jest mind.

3 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

Same but given it's only the 14th am not panicking just yet ? If worst comes to the worst email the ticket office like a week before the game and you should be able to pick yours up from the stadium ?

Normally time wise this wouldn't be a problem but with only 6 more postal days before the game I'm beginning to sweat as picking up from the stadium is not an option for me. 

51 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Normally time wise this wouldn't be a problem but with only 6 more postal days before the game I'm beginning to sweat as picking up from the stadium is not an option for me. 

Are you going on saturday 

If so you could try picking them up them but get there a little bit early.

Tickets on sale to 15+ members at 10 o’clock this morning.

total allocation 1,431.

tickets sold 377

tickets available 1,054.

Not sure about the amount of tickets sold in the stand to the side of the pitch, as soon as they went on sale there were two areas greyed out totalling 250 seats, so these may well yet be opened. Good luck everyone.

28 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

total allocation 1,431.

tickets sold 377

tickets available 1,054.

Not sure about the amount of tickets sold in the stand to the side of the pitch, as soon as they went on sale there were two areas greyed out totalling 250 seats, so these may well yet be opened. Good luck everyone.

Cheers for the updates. I wasn't optimistic about this one but it's looks like we have a chance now.. 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

total allocation 1,431.

tickets sold 377

tickets available 1,054.

And remember all on B4's advice, if you want to sit down - there's only 4 pairs of disabled tickets available....?

1 hour ago, sage said:

Cheers for the updates. I wasn't optimistic about this one but it's looks like we have a chance now.. 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

total allocation 1,431.

tickets sold 377

tickets available 1,054.

Some of the greyed out seats are now available so there’s now 1,046 left.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yep. got ours! 

We're on the side. Do you think we'll be sitting or standing? ?

Answers on a postcard, please! 

I've sent you mine... 2nd class.

It's got a beautifully atmospheric picture of a flock sheep on a snowy Derbyshire hillside.
Strikes permitting, you will hopefully receive it before summer!   ?