Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

My dad got them not me.

So take your anger out on your dad not the stewards who were only doing their job. Standing up to watch the game in a seated area is contrary to the ground regulations. Start to take responsibility for your own actions and think of the people behind you who wish to sit down but can't because you are blocking their view. They've come to watch the football not your backside.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

22 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

So take your anger out on your dad not the stewards who were only doing their job. Standing up to watch the game in a seated area is contrary to the ground regulations. Start to take responsibility for your own actions and think of the people behind you who wish to sit down but can't because you are blocking their view. They've come to watch the football not your backside.

Well normal near the back so not a probleam and but because missed out by one 20 plus my dad at the time just had jump on two tickets which was on row b.

Every single ground let supporters stand but at bolton lower stand but back row so we should be okay on that one.

2 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Two out of three if you like Meatloaf. He's the music equivalent of Forest and Leeds to football for me. If he was playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains and put Bob Dylan or Neil Young on very loud to drown him out. But each to their own ?.

This ought to do the trick:

Still brings me out in goosebumps...

1 hour ago, Ram Logan Josh said:

This ought to do the trick:

Still brings me out in goosebumps...

Seen him live 53 times now. The last time was in Kilkenny, Ireland in 2019 when he did a double header with Dylan who I've seen 34 times now - the last in Nottingham in October. Neil Young is like vintage wine - he just gets better with age. What a great life I've been privileged to have -  Neil Young, Dylan and Derby County. It couldn't have been better. Of course I have to add my wife who comes to all of the concerts and some of the Rams games too, plus the children and grandchildren!

COYR (and Neil & Bob). ?

Edited by Brailsford Ram

5 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Seen him live 53 times now. The last time was in Kilkenny, Ireland in 2019 when he did a double header with Dylan who I've seen 34 times now - the last in Nottingham in October. Neil Young is like vintage wine - he just gets better with age. What a great life I've been privileged to have -  Neil Young, Dylan and Derby County. It couldn't have been better. Of course I have to add my wife who comes to all of the concerts and some of the Rams games too, plus the children and grandchildren!

COYR (and Neil & Bob). ?

Us southerners don’t need him around anyhow ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, Poynton ram said:

Bolton tckts arrived this morning, just hoping it warms up a bit as it can be bitterly cold up at Bolton

I think Bolton (Burnden Park on the open terrace) was the coldest I've been at an away game, apart from maybe Oldham.  Wish I was going as it should be a good away day what ever the weather.