Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

My lad will be really gutted about this. We can’t get season tickets because he plays hockey for a club on Saturdays, so have to pick and choose games (we’re going tonight).  It’s a fair system to prioritise ST holders but he’ll be really disappointed.  Hope all of you going enjoy it and make a lot of noise.

I am gutted too. I finally got onto the ticket site last night to find the notice “this product is no longer on sale”.

I assumed this was due to the change from Away Members to Season Ticket Holders, and went back on at 9.58 this morning, just before the site opened. I sent back on at 10.01 and virtually all the tickets were sold - in one minute!

How does that work?

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Woo hoo,got ours on the second attempt for Liverpool......were sold out at 1005 this morning,just been again and six were available.....now 4 if you are quick guys.

As per my last post above - they’d gone by 10.01! And yes, I did see about 5 tickets behind the goal, but got the same “not for  sale” announcement I had already had twice. 
You know what this calls for:

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

5 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

As per my last post above - they’d gone by 10.01! And yes, I did see about 5 tickets behind the goal, but got the same “not for  sale” announcement I had already had twice. 
You know what this calls for:

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I eventually got mine at about 3pm...I went on just to check and six seats had appeared.

No idea where about they are?

19 hours ago, The_Sheriff said:

Been massively let down with a coach to anfield. Tried a few pubs no joy. If anyone knows of 2 seats available ? I would be forever grateful! 

I keep my eyes open for you

But have tried any pubs that might be running coaches to it.

Only other way is to see if any family or friends are going perhaps rent out a mini bus and split the costs between you.

Not sure this is the correct place to post it, but just jumped on the Morecambe FC forum and they have this wonderful list of all other teams forums in the league.

http://www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=5cd52dbb1cd3f74c7f2f8fb5039f584f

Maybe useful to someone, especially to ask about away days etc, I bookmarked the page for easy access ? thank you to the guys over there!(fyi, I only checked our own link, which works!)

Edited by DerbyRam!