Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

34 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

I’ve followed Derby home and away to every game in the last 30 years (last 20 years as a disabled supporter) Unfortunately I am on the ‘at risk list’, due to suppressed immune system, re Covid, so last season I only attended 3 away games at the larger grounds, where I knew from previous experience I could assure myself decent proximity distance to others supporters.  This season although I have renowned my Away Membership, the fact that so many Grounds are of such low capacity, or have so few disabled facilities, together with the fact I did not attend sufficient Away games last season to access the Ticket Purchase Bandings dates means that all tickets are sold before I can attempt to purchase a ticket.  Am I disappointed, hell yes, but there is nothing I can do about it, so I have to accept the situation of being a supporter of a hugely supported big team in a Division that can not cater for large Away followings. I’m gutted, but it is what it is. 
I’m hoping that somehow we can get promoted this season back to The Championship, where there are larger and better facilities for us disabled supporters. 
I still remain DTID !! ??

Do I think they should lower priority for disabled supports maybe.

I think you be okay mk Don's barnsley shiffield wednesday probley.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Is it on Rams TV tomorrow?
Not showing up on page I purchased the Shrewsbury stream from, the other night.  ?‍♂️   

The process to get Rams TV live in this country at 3.00pm on a Saturday is well known amongst many on this board and by supporters of other clubs throughout this country. It is widely used and wholly legal under UK statute law but EFL rules prohibit it being used. But the EFL cannot stop the lawful methods used to subscribe to DCFC for the live streaming, which allows supporters to pay DCFC £10 per game, which the club needs, given the loss of the TV income due to the 21 points penalty imposed upon us by our own EFL. Simply, as yet technology has not been developed to detect the use of Virtual Private Network (VPN) software which can be purchased online at very reasonable subscription rates or for a one-off payment. I have visions of the EFL investing millions of the contributions taken from their member clubs in attempting to develop the technology to deprive those member clubs of subscription income through VPN supporters being detected and barred, just so that they can enforce their ducking regulations.

But as we all say in our part of the world, duck the EFL.

Tomorrow, the only countries in the world where you cannot watch the game on Rams TV, without a VPN, are the UK and Ireland. It is  available to the Taliban, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

A VPN masks your own IP address and allows you to choose an IP address from most countries in the world. My favourite destination is Kabul so that I can have equal rights to the Taliban but take your pick and make sure it is available on the territorial map shown on the day on the DCFC website. Afghanistan is always available.

With a VPN on your computer, whilst abroad, you can switch your IP address to the UK to access sites not available outside these shores, such as access to pay for a National Lottery ticket online.

If you choose to take this route and your TV doesn't have its own browser or one that is not always reliable the most reliable method is to connect a PC by a HDMI cable to your TV. A laptop or iPad is very convenient.

There is nothing I have said here that is controversial because despite the EFL's objections the whole process is legal and DCFC acquires extra revenue. Additionally, use of a VPN at all times prevents all risks of your PC being hacked.

If this attracts any newcomers, use your chosen country to subscribe to the match on the club website. Do not use a UK or Ireland address or you won't get access. Then watch the game using the same country as when you subscribed.

For any newbies, see you in Kabul tomorrow.

COYR

34 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

The process to get Rams TV live in this country at 3.00pm on a Saturday is well known amongst many on this board and by supporters of other clubs throughout this country. It is widely used and wholly legal under UK statute law but EFL rules prohibit it being used. But the EFL cannot stop the lawful methods used to subscribe to DCFC for the live streaming, which allows supporters to pay DCFC £10 per game, which the club needs, given the loss of the TV income due to the 21 points penalty imposed upon us by our own EFL. Simply, as yet technology has not been developed to detect the use of Virtual Private Network (VPN) software which can be purchased online at very reasonable subscription rates or for a one-off payment. I have visions of the EFL investing millions of the contributions taken from their member clubs in attempting to develop the technology to deprive those member clubs of subscription income through VPN supporters being detected and barred, just so that they can enforce their ducking regulations.

But as we all say in our part of the world, duck the EFL.

Tomorrow, the only countries in the world where you cannot watch the game on Rams TV, without a VPN, are the UK and Ireland. It is  available to the Taliban, Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

A VPN masks your own IP address and allows you to choose an IP address from most countries in the world. My favourite destination is Kabul so that I can have equal rights to the Taliban but take your pick and make sure it is available on the territorial map shown on the day on the DCFC website. Afghanistan is always available.

With a VPN on your computer, whilst abroad, you can switch your IP address to the UK to access sites not available outside these shores, such as access to pay for a National Lottery ticket online.

If you choose to take this route and your TV doesn't have its own browser or one that is not always reliable the most reliable method is to connect a PC by a HDMI cable to your TV. A laptop or iPad is very convenient.

There is nothing I have said here that is controversial because despite the EFL's objections the whole process is legal and DCFC acquires extra revenue. Additionally, use of a VPN at all times prevents all risks of your PC being hacked.

If this attracts any newcomers, use your chosen country to subscribe to the match on the club website. Do not use a UK or Ireland address or you won't get access. Then watch the game using the same country as when you subscribed.

For any newbies, see you in Kabul tomorrow.

COYR

I’ll be in Fleetwood but I imagine it’s much the same.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

I’ll be in Fleetwood but I imagine it’s much the same.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Git said:

Just as dangerous if you happen to be a cod.

You could meet the Uttoxeter massif on the tram from Blackpool. That would be a strange experience although not necessarily dangerous.

Looks likely there will be the same issues with tickets for Morecambe, stated on their website that tickets on sale around 14 days before the match. To get to all away members takes 9 days and then posting out another 3 days makes it very tight. It looks like an allocation of around 1,700 including 300 seats. Adults £25 seated £20 standing. Concessions adults £20 seated £15 standing. Good luck.

6 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Looks likely there will be the same issues with tickets for Morecambe, stated on their website that tickets on sale around 14 days before the match. To get to all away members takes 9 days and then posting out another 3 days makes it very tight. It looks like an allocation of around 1,700 including 300 seats. Adults £25 seated £20 standing. Concessions adults £20 seated £15 standing. Good luck.

For some strange reason the tickets for Morecambe are already showing  on our website, although unavailable to buy. Maybe they are testing it! 

Anyway  that is showing 590 seated and 1100 standing. So  a similar allocation, just a different split. 

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

For some strange reason the tickets for Morecambe are already showing  on our website, although unavailable to buy. Maybe they are testing it! 

Anyway  that is showing 590 seated and 1100 standing. So  a similar allocation, just a different split. 

Nothing showing for me, I am 15+ category.

Just looking at the tickets - if I want to buy a ticket for Derby v Grimsby next week, I'm paying a £1 booking fee online for the priviledge of printing out on a piece of paper.

I appreciate its a way of the club generating revenue which they don't have to share - but its a bit of a con. A 10% uplift on the price.

So basically £11 to go to Derby v Grimsby - I'm not actually convinced its worth the money!

Derby are probably restricted by some kind of rule which states an adult minimum price is a tenner, but its a little disappointing. I'd like to see adult prices being a fiver as well!

19 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Just looking at the tickets - if I want to buy a ticket for Derby v Grimsby next week, I'm paying a £1 booking fee online for the priviledge of printing out on a piece of paper.

I appreciate its a way of the club generating revenue which they don't have to share - but its a bit of a con. A 10% uplift on the price.

So basically £11 to go to Derby v Grimsby - I'm not actually convinced its worth the money!

Derby are probably restricted by some kind of rule which states an adult minimum price is a tenner, but its a little disappointing. I'd like to see adult prices being a fiver as well!

A similar trip to the cinema is £10 plus these days.

I think £10 is good value, though I do agree about the £1 for printing it ourselves.

Alfreton charge £15 for adults, that's non-league.