Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

You’re not supposed to share with the blokes Angie, you’re supposed to go in separately 😂

£6.50 for a cheeseburger but they didn’t have onions.

Once again paying for a seat and standing all the game.

Roll on Tuesday eh.

Should have had the cheesy chips they're only a fiver 

9 hours ago, angieram said:

A few portable unisex toilets that we had to share with pissed-up blokes whose aim is worse than Collins!

I appreciate its a serious topic, a warranted rant, and a moan worthy of sympathy and support... but I'd still like to nominate this as the line of the year so far.

Sometimes, you've just gotta laugh, even though you know damn well you shouldn't!  🤣👍

11 hours ago, angieram said:

Yet another club ripping off the away fans yesterday. £30 to sit, well stand, in an open-sided tent with poles across the front restricting the view. Flimsy scaffolding with no insulation below. It was bloody freezing in there, yet our terrace supporters were baking in the open sunshine.

A few portable unisex toilets that we had to share with pissed-up blokes whose aim is worse than Collins! It was disgusting.

I've been in the home stand at Bristol Rovers only last season. Great view and decent facilities. 

Why are clubs allowed to get away with this? 🤷🏻‍♀️

The wheelchair area wasn’t great either Angie. 2 wooden frames (again with poles obstructing the view) with with a piece of clear corrugated plastic over the top. I don’t think it would provide much (if any) protection against rain etc.

The disabled toilets were also outside the stadium. I don’t think I’ve ever had that before at a stadium. Just bizarre.

10 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

2,020 is not many.

Does say initial allocation so may increase it, 3700 is the max they can sell in the away end due to restrictions. 

Although this could be a huge game for both clubs, you can sort of understand why they may only want to give the minimum allowed number of tickets. Ok they lose out on a bit of money, for one game though probably be worth losing out on for fewer vocal Rams in the ground.

Was hoping to get a ticket for this one but at just 2k, as an away member with less than 5 games last season I have no chance unfortunately so looks like i’ll be watching on Sky. Let’s hope this is just the initial allocation although haven’t they had restrictions put on them following concerns raised in the Newcastle game? 

14 minutes ago, David said:

Does say initial allocation so may increase it, 3700 is the max they can sell in the away end due to restrictions. 

Although this could be a huge game for both clubs, you can sort of understand why they may only want to give the minimum allowed number of tickets. Ok they lose out on a bit of money, for one game though probably be worth losing out on for fewer vocal Rams in the ground.

Police may also have some say in the final allocation i guess.

35 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Was hoping to get a ticket for this one but at just 2k, as an away member with less than 5 games last season I have no chance unfortunately so looks like i’ll be watching on Sky. Let’s hope this is just the initial allocation although haven’t they had restrictions put on them following concerns raised in the Newcastle game? 

I reckon you’ll get a ticket. I hope so as I’m in the same category and I managed to get tickets for both Cheltenham and Cambridge where the allocation was lower. I also reckon they’ll release more even if it is a big game for both teams. 

27 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

I understand the police have restricted our allocation, hopefully i am incorrectly informed. SY police aren’t the best.

I wonder why that would be the case? There isn’t any real history of trouble is there?

It looks like Bolton got about 2,400. I can’t imagine we would get less than that on police advise. Even if Wednesday wanted to keep more seats for their own fans I can’t imagine they could safely free up any by reducing the away allocation. I doubt the police would want us sharing a stand.

34 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I wonder why that would be the case? There isn’t any real history of trouble is there?

It looks like Bolton got about 2,400. I can’t imagine we would get less than that on police advise. Even if Wednesday wanted to keep more seats for their own fans I can’t imagine they could safely free up any by reducing the away allocation. I doubt the police would want us sharing a stand.

We shared the Leppings Lane with Pompey last season, I assume this what will happen again this year.

6 hours ago, David said:

Ha, but we usually make more noise when there's fewer of us. We were top notch last night! 

15 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

We shared the Leppings Lane with Pompey last season, I assume this what will happen again this year.

After their initial allocation of 2,100 were sold out Pompey got another 1,000 tickets. I wonder if the same will happen for us or if the safety concerns will reduce how many we get. In any event, I expect we will get some more given the announcement said “initial allocation”. Makes you wonder though why the full allocation (if more are to follow) weren’t released at the outset. There is zero chance it won’t sell out with it being the final game, not far to travel to and the game could have a lot riding on it.