Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Forest fans I speak to saying Danilo injury potentially not that bad. Remember a certain striker who we’re so fond of we still sing about him breaking his leg now, his foot was pointing the opposite, but think from memory he was fit again in 8 weeks. 

2 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Don’t rate him, Championship standard at best 

Arsenal fans love him, but he just isn’t good enough for a team chasing the title and at this point in his career he needs to be a first choice somewhere.

23 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

Pray for Mucker1884 

Just stuck it on Twatter. Can't believe the abuse I'm getting. Loads of older gents saying, oh so you're the knob who made me late for work! Grrrrr.

Some people huh! Had to point out it was a mate, not me and give them Mucker's address so they could express their disdain in person! 😠

On 19/08/2024 at 13:14, Mucker1884 said:

Apparently, the game was held up for a full 7 minutes whilst they attended to him on the pitch.

Now, I'm not the sort to underplay the seriousness of this horrific and traumatic experience, but by all accounts, when I broke my leg back in 1980, one lane of the Derby-Bound A52 was shut for well over half an hour, whilst they attended to me on the tarmac. 
Arguably, that could have been equally horrific and traumatic... had I regained consciousness at any stage throughout.

Where was twitter then, eh?  EH?

🙄

I can assure everyone that having a pot on did not lead to mucker losing any pace. In fact he probably improved as a player as I remember him going from last pick to 2nd last pick 😁

5 hours ago, Henrycav81 said:

I can assure everyone that having a pot on did not lead to mucker losing any pace. In fact he probably improved as a player as I remember him going from last pick to 2nd last pick 😁

I imagine those heavy, bone crunching tackles go a lot better with a pot on. 

13 hours ago, GboroRam said:

I imagine those heavy, bone crunching tackles go a lot better with a pot on. 

Don't encourage him, mate.  @Henrycav81 is talking trash, as usual.

Even with my leg in plaster, I still scored a hat-trick against him!

*He was always in goal, for obvious reasons...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRh1djdXJwOw2g2Il1ptx

10 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Don't encourage him, mate.  @Henrycav81 is talking trash, as usual.

Even with my leg in plaster, I still scored a hat-trick against him!

*He was always in goal, for obvious reasons...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRh1djdXJwOw2g2Il1ptx

You had more chance of scoring a hat trick with your leg in plaster than without it in plaster 

As you well know I was always first picked whilst you were last and we all know last picked goes in goal 

I’m at Derbyshire cricket tomorrow with Granty I’m sure he’ll confirm what I’m saying 😁

By all accounts Forest were all over Southampton today.

Which if that is anything to go by, Southampton are going straight back down.

There can’t be that big of a gulf between yourselves and a team which will finish 17th - 15th.

14 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

By all accounts Forest were all over Southampton today.

Which if that is anything to go by, Southampton are going straight back down.

There can’t be that big of a gulf between yourselves and a team which will finish 17th - 15th.

The stats from the game are incredible really. Although not as extreme as when Martin brought his Swansea side to the City Ground in our promotion season, 30% possession for us that day, 17 shots on target to their 3 and 5-1 winners.

Yesterday wasn't too different, Soton kept the ball for fun but did nothing with it and really we should've won by a couple of goals at least.

The gulf is certainly getting bigger. In the 3 seasons we've been up it's become more and more obvious each year. Unfortunately it's becoming even more of a closed shop than it was before.

47 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

First have win their first big 6 pointer of the season. Saints want to be winning their home games against relegation rivals if they want to stay up as a minimum. 

Soton will go down rock bottom if they don't sack Martin. Obviously from our point of view we hope he stays as they will get battered every week trying to play like a Poundland Pep.

7 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

Yesterday wasn't too different, Soton kept the ball for fun but did nothing with it and really we should've won by a couple of goals at least.

The local paper's website has an article saying that F****** took 18 passes for every shot they had, whereas Southampton took 90.

Ninety!!!!

And folks on here complained about Rosenior's football.

10 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

The stats from the game are incredible really. Although not as extreme as when Martin brought his Swansea side to the City Ground in our promotion season, 30% possession for us that day, 17 shots on target to their 3 and 5-1 winners.

The gulf is certainly getting bigger. In the 3 seasons we've been up it's become more and more obvious each year. Unfortunately it's becoming even more of a closed shop than it was before.

Probably doesn’t help that they have Ben Brereton upfront. I mean, no team in the PL will survive if he is your leading striker.

4 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Probably doesn’t help that they have Ben Brereton upfront. I mean, no team in the PL will survive if he is your leading striker.

And he's suddenly the pantomime villain too for Forest fans. Gave us a bit of stick last season when he scored against us for some reason. 

Maybe there's a history there I'm unaware of but I've never seen any particular abuse of him online. I think we were just happy to get £7m for him at the time.