Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

35 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Bloody cheats. i expect the Peoples Republic of Nottingham to treat this with the contempt it deserves and demand 100% payment in full with no appeals and a pints deduction just like they demanded of us. 

How many pints ? 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Bloody cheats. i expect the Peoples Republic of Nottingham to treat this with the contempt it deserves and demand 100% payment in full with no appeals and a pints deduction just like they demanded of us. 

Do what you like with pints, but leave my 33cl and 75cl bottles alone.

They don't seem to have noticed this yet on Mordor - they're too busy slagging off their Chairman for saying that any stadium improvements may be 5 years away and claiming that loads of fans have phoned and emailed to say they agree with the ticket price hike. Can't blame for that tbh, he sounds like the Owner's stoolie.

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

They don't seem to have noticed this yet on Mordor - they're too busy slagging off their Chairman for saying that any stadium improvements may be 5 years away and claiming that loads of fans have phoned and emailed to say they agree with the ticket price hike. Can't blame for that tbh, he sounds like the Owner's stoolie.

True.  In fact I phoned and emailed twice.  

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure the forest fans are filled with pride at Olymiakos winning the europa 3rd class expansion competition. I mean, being a feeder club for such and achievment must give them some reflected glory?

They don’t care about where he gets his money from so they will be happy to grovel and accept the crumbs he drops for them.