Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Well Everton are currently giving it a right go but Forest really couldn't ask for better fixture tonight than at home to the bottom team where they're form is quite respectable. If they did somehow lose this then they'd be in in big big trouble. Southampton are surely screwed if they do anything other than win this though, particularly with Everton suddenly remembering how to play football. Can't see a Saints win unfortunately. I think they're gone and they know it.

Everton's relegation rivals must be really pissed off at Brighton's effort in that first 45 though. After being excellent all season they suddenly lose to Forest and now getting battered 3-0 at home at half time against a bottom 3 side, and yet they can get themselves up for a game against United. It smacks of going through the motions and thinking about getting a towel down on a sun lounger. It's a bit unprofessional. Brighton seem to have woken up a bit since half time.

10 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

Well Everton are currently giving it a right go but Forest really couldn't ask for better fixture tonight than at home to the bottom team where they're form is quite respectable. If they did somehow lose this then they'd be in in big big trouble. Southampton are surely screwed if they do anything other than win this though, particularly with Everton suddenly remembering how to play football. Can't see a Saints win unfortunately. I think they're gone and they know it.

Everton's relegation rivals must be really pissed off at Brighton's effort in that first 45 though. After being excellent all season they suddenly lose to Forest and now getting battered 3-0 at home at half time against a bottom 3 side, and yet they can get themselves up for a game against United. It smacks of going through the motions and thinking about getting a towel down on a sun lounger. It's a bit unprofessional. Brighton seem to have woken up a bit since half time.

nervous marco mama GIF by Worcester Warriors

Dawnie just after kick off

1 minute ago, scout's dad said:

He’s already chewed off one following the Everton result 🤣

Sorry, I miss read chewed, for Crimped….

On 07/05/2023 at 18:18, Red_Dawn said:

Another season of freebies then? 

Harry Arter's got a few miles left in the tank I think.. 

He should have. He's been sat on your bench that long last time it got a coat of varnish they just did him as well. You've spunked about 7 million on him all told and got f*** all for it.  Still 3 million less than the Tik Tok kid mind.  A bargain in comparison.