Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

24 minutes ago, MarsdenRam said:

Guys are we supporting Fester for this game - to maximise the gap between Forest in the relegation zone and the next worst team?

Or are we still holding out for Florist and Leicester to go down, so supporting Everton??

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Everton. Perm any 2 from Dirties, Foxes and Florist and I'll be more than happy. Everton already 1 up 😄

18 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

What a game!! Based on that, I think both Leicester and Everton are staying up!!

They both made each other look good. 

If they carry on defending and missing sitters like that then they're both doomed. 

Which probably explains their current league positions.

On 30/04/2023 at 18:25, Red_Dawn said:

If we don't stay up its only our own fault. Leeds and Everton look absolutely awful.

If you don’t beat Southampton with tonight’s result, you don’t deserve to stay up, the bottom 6 to 8 teams have been very weak this year.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

They both made each other look good. 

If they carry on defending and missing sitters like that then they're both doomed. 

Which probably explains their current league positions.

Yeah some poor defending but I thought it was a good standard tonight. Some good play from both teams both going for it.

Just glad the Gumps are back into the bottom three.

A quick question, asking for a friend… does this mean that they qualify for a spot in Europe or not?

59 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

What a game!! Based on that, I think both Leicester and Everton are staying up!!

Based on neither being able to pick up 3  points in a vital game against another team around them I think it's all in Forest's hands with a game which is almost impossible to lose in Southampton and a good chance for a victory against a 'big' underperforming side in Chelsea.

Edited by Kokosnuss

GD playing a big part now. Will 33 points be enough for Forest? I think that would be 50-50.

I hope Leeds bring in Allardyce.

It would be so funny if they did and still went down.

I wonder how much West Ham’s likely European Conference League final run affects their final two games against Leeds and Leicester should they be safe by then.

8 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Based on neither being able to pick up 3  points in a vital game against another team around them I think it's all in Forest's hands with a game which is almost impossible to lose in Southampton and a good chance for a victory against a 'big' underperforming side in Chelsea.

Result went for them but the level of performance was high from both teams. Always thought Leicester would get out of it. Everton I thought were doomed because they don’t create any chances and don’t score, they will get some results based on that performance last night. 4 points won’t be enough for Forest given their goal difference. They’ll need 5, 6 to be sure. That’s 2 wins or a win and 2 draws in final 4 matches. Don’t think you can say Southampton is impossible to lose. They have to win it not even a draw will do. Even if they do win it I still think they’ll need something from Palace on the last day. I think Leeds will go, don’t think you can call it between Leicester Forest and Everton for the other relegation places. Let’s hope.

And don’t forget, it really is a must win decor Southampton as well. They’ll have identified this is there only slim chance to survival. They’ve got to heat forest. They’re not likely to pick up points from anywhere else. Depends if they’ve still got any hope left in them, or if they’ve totally given up the ghost by then. They really will be fighting for their lives. 

Southampton isn't going to be the pushover many people seem to think it is. All the pressure will be on Forest as the home team, and Southampton will be able to sit back and pick them off on the break. A Southampton win gets them within 3 points of the safety line, it's not over for them yet.

As a side issue, the league's are weird this year, in the PL there are 5 clubs all barely picking up a point and probably deserving of relegation, in the Championship there are a clutch of clubs on 66-69 points all with a chance of a play-off place with points totals that would see them mid-table in a normal year (we finished outside the playoffs on 78 points one year!) and in league one we have Sheffield Wednesday on 93 points not even finishing 2nd!

11 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

impossible to lose like Yeovil, Blackpool Swansea? Impossible not to make play offs needing a 6 goal swing?  Anything is possible with Forest specially if Southampton got an early goal.   COME ON SAINTS

17 minutes ago, popside ossie end popside said:

impossible to lose like Yeovil, Blackpool Swansea? Impossible not to make play offs needing a 6 goal swing?  Anything is possible with Forest specially if Southampton got an early goal.   COME ON SAINTS

Almost impossible!  Forest are still on a spawny streak, don't forget.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if if Forest managed to get another 4 points minimum, while Leeds/Everton/Leicester pick up no more than 2-3 points each. (I'd be surprised if Leeds even got 1 the way they're going!)

Forest will be rubbing their hands together at the prospect of playing Chelsea, none of the others have that advantage.

...but you see, by having this expectation it means it'll only be even more pleasing if they do c*** it up.

Edited by Kokosnuss