Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Thought they got away with one last night

after the first 20 mins where they looked like they would bury sheff .. and lowes air kick attempt to clear the ball 

sheff pressed better, passed it better and deservedly equalised. Should have gone ahead when worral did a worral but after that both sides had periods of good possession

they were fortunate to win that, sheff can feel a bit pieved they came away with nothing 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Tell you who isn't .  McGovern.  I find his fawning over Forest entirely loathsome.  You can celebrate your success at one club without burying the other.  

That’s not true though, he is always at ex players get togethers at Derby.

2 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Thought they got away with one last night

after the first 20 mins where they looked like they would bury sheff .. and lowes air kick attempt to clear the ball 

sheff pressed better, passed it better and deservedly equalised. Should have gone ahead when worral did a worral but after that both sides had periods of good possession

they were fortunate to win that, sheff can feel a bit pieved they came away with nothing 

I won't disagree with any of that. We got away with one, but again, Utd are a horrible club with the absolute worst fans. So they can lose every week for all I care. 

Your record might be at risk here.