Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

The VAR team was based in a Greek villa last night and hadn't informed the rest of the football world about the new rule change where you can still be offside when the defender passes you the ball. It is quite scandalous. A big cheer for all the teams beneath them who are playing today. 

Scandalous indeed.

I wonder whether anyone has been questioned on that decision... and what the response was!

Surely someone has to be reprimanded/suspended?   ?‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Scandalous indeed.

I wonder whether anyone has been questioned on that decision... and what the response was!

Surely someone has to be reprimanded/suspended?   ?‍♂️

Not to sure what the rule is, Is it a full blooded back pass keeps them onside rather than an unintentional/deflection back pass...but who the phuck knows in todays world of football?

37 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Not to sure what the rule is, Is it a full blooded back pass keeps them onside rather than an unintentional/deflection back pass...but who the phuck knows in todays world of football?

The rule is if it's a deliberate play of the ball then it can't be offside but if it's an unintentional deflection it can be. I suggest it is impossible to look at what happened and claim it is an unintentional deflection of the ball. The defender is deliberately trying to cut out the cross and put the ball out, and almost succeeded. Just mind-boggling to rule the goal offside. If you go on the Gumps forum they all agree it should have stood.

Edited by Carl Sagan

Wolves imploded against Leeds. Had two sent off and banned for the Forest game now.

The bottom three continue to pick up a point here and there, but they aren’t winning enough games.

The points average suggests 33 will be enough to avoid the drop. 35 to be on the cautious side.

Forest are probably only 3 wins off, or two wins and a few draws.

Wolves (H) and Leeds (A) next two games. They’ll probably fluke 4 points and be all but home and dry.

Another place closer to the bottom 3 and only 3 points separating them from bottom place now. Come on lads i believe in you - you can extend your last place record!

If they get nothing at wolves they are going to be in major trouble

13 hours ago, GenBr said:

Another place closer to the bottom 3 and only 3 points separating them from bottom place now. Come on lads i believe in you - you can extend your last place record!

If they get nothing at wolves they are going to be in major trouble

Think they're playing Wolves at home on the 1st April, not away. 

That one has a classic 1-0 s******** win for Forest all over it.

Just hope I'm wrong and Cooper's the April Fool. 

58 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

When I say at Wolves I don't mean its at their ground. I just mean the match. 

As long as the good teams turn up the only winnable home games they have left are Southampton and Wolves. ANd they are s*** away from home, so no worries there

On 19/03/2023 at 10:57, Tyler Durden said:

It's an amazing relegation run-in. Sadly, the gumps just need to fluke another win and it's a massive step towards safety for them - and I also think they're likely to get it here. But they are bottom of the form table so you never know, but Wolves are hardly any better. 

image.thumb.png.c6e0646ee8d76a2db52c3fc6a39ed1c8.png

28 minutes ago, David said:

This lads got a point tbf, some increase that is

For the last 3 years we've been let in for the price of a pre match pint in order to grossly over inflate normal attendance figures.  Now they've reduced it to 21 to pay Chris Woods meals on wheels, I'm not going and they'll be back to the normal 17- 18 k the filthy bounders. 

About right I think

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

For the last 3 years we've been let in for the price of a pre match pint in order to grossly over inflate normal attendance figures.  Now they've reduced it to 21 to pay Chris Woods meals on wheels, I'm not going and they'll be back to the normal 17- 18 k the filthy bounders. 

About right I think

Something like that yeah.

I always think though clubs when changing age band should honour the original age banding for existing season ticket holders.

Or even give advance notification when purchase the 22/23 ticket that the following season age bangs are being adjusted.

You go through the season, expecting to pay X or possibly a small increase, then bang, you're hit with the above.

Forest fans included, just feels a tad wrong. Football isn't a regular business that should behave like this.