Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Bloke who lives round the corner wearing his new Forest shirt stopped his run to talk to me yesterday, saying “I thought of you the other day, this shirt cost me £60, absolute rip off, atrocious but it’s worth every penny just for that (points to the premier league badge on the sleeve), it’s the place to be just hope we stay there!” Today he walks past saying “ I shouldn’t have got so excited yesterday!!” ?, i told him we don’t mind league 1 “we hated it we were down there for 3 years” to which I responded well we won’t be down there that long.

For armchair fans (which makes up majority of red dogs), premier league is the place to be. It’s all about show and making banners to symbolise what amazing fans you are but as soon as it goes to s*** you don’t see them for miles or hear from them for days and weeks.

Of course I want Derby to be in the premier league but only because it’s the highest league we could be in and it will be one hell of a journey to get there, but it’s more important to me to feel a bond with my club and to the players. We don’t need the prem for atmosphere or a banner stating false platitudes, we get 27000 every week. I don’t think the fans players management and ownership have ever been this close in my lifetime and it feels special like something really positive is building. Last time I truly felt like that was 94/95 season just before bald Eagle came in, we missed out on playoffs but the new ground was announced along with our puma sponsorship and it just felt like things were being put in place. 

Forest fans at work were genuinely thinking they could beat Fulham and look at mid table. They’re not good enough. They’re in a false position, they’ve done well to win home games against their relegation rivals but apart from Everton they’re all gone now, they have a lot of difficult fixtures coming up and the table will then adjust to reflect their real position. They will be in a scrap with Everton and Leeds for the last relegation spot. Dyche will sort out Everton which means it will be Forest or Leeds. 

Woods 15 million transfer triggered by 3 starts- was it worth the bother -on a massive 1 year deal on 4.2 million in wages.  Chuck in over 2 million in wages and agent fees for this season as well.  Money well spent that 21 million. 

...Apparently there was a loan fee on top to add in . Dear god

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!