Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

17 hours ago, Crewton said:

Lost his i-Pad on the open-top bus tour.

To be fair, I reckon Dawnie will be embarrassed about the outpourings of unbridled joy on social media (and his own forum) at beating the 11 point target after spending £170m on the squad. What with Cooper apparently "fist-pumping" at the final whistle, it's likely he realises that their club's whole reaction to it says "tinpot" when many of their fans were bragging about "storming the Prem" at the beginning of August. 

Respect. 

57 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Course they are, theyve had the open top bus booked for months just incase

only taken them 150 odd million to make sure they made it past the magic number lol

tbh theyve had remarkable luck in their wins

west ham absolutely battered them. Missed a pen and hit the wood work 3 times

liverpool were missing thiago, darwin, diaz and jota… aka majority of their creative spark and have been bang out of form cos of it and still missed a sitter through vvd that would have changed the game

palace yesturday .. miss a pen 

goals change games , theyve been let off the hook numerous times… to their credit theyve taken advantage of it but theyre really are jammy f****** 

To be honest, I just happened to see their game highlights last on m.o.t.d, not really been watching them, every now and again the Prem catches my attention. They’ve had a realignment at where they’re at, no longer title or Europe contenders (big lol). Maybe they’ll find a good starting 11 out of the 3 teams they could field, still think their recruiting could hinder them, Cooper will always be tempted to tinker away every bad result with all those bodies; it’s not conducive to finding a settled pattern. 

Not scoring enough and prone to leaking goals, will still be a challenge, as Wolves May find form with a their new manager, (they have good players), Everton need to ditch Lampard, if they do, I think they’ll pick up. Southampton could still struggle along with Bournemouth. Of the others down there, Leeds, Villa, maybe West Ham? Being objective, still hard to see Forest finishing above 3 more teams right now.

Their jam may run out, but let them have their glory yesterday, not like it matters to us.

13 hours ago, David said:

Still don’t think that’s really his fault, the delay was all coming to an agreement with Sarri, completely out of his control.

Realistically, what could he do?

If he said look, yes I want the Chelsea job, I’ll take it if offered and Chelsea had a change of mind and went elsewhere, there is no going back to Derby after that. Fans would not tolerate it.

If he said he wasn’t interested, then still left he would be called a liar, be hated in Derby.

He could have said to Chelsea, look, if you want me, let’s just do this now or I’m not coming, that would be a dangerous game of chicken with a club he loves and wanted the job.

Then you look at the birthday party, away from work he will have friends and family, they will know the score, no way was he going to turn it down. In a private setting, was he meant to stand up and say look, I’m the Derby manager, don’t be disrespectful, or just laugh it off.

That video should never have made its way online for all to see. Again, not his fault, unless he encouraged it to get Chelsea moving. Without proof of that, it’s difficult to find him guilty of any wrong doing.

To this day he still speaks well of the club, I really don’t get any dislike for him, fine not to wish him well and look out for how he’s doing, but to actively dislike him still to this day is just a bit weird. In my opinion anyway.

Unpopular opinion, start Marriott at Wembley, we would have still lost.

That fact that Mings s*** his pants and looked half the player when he was playing off his shoulder for 30 mins tells me different.  He was sat down having a picnic for an hour before that.

Lampard can get stuffed.

14 hours ago, David said:

Still don’t think that’s really his fault, the delay was all coming to an agreement with Sarri, completely out of his control.

Realistically, what could he do?

If he said look, yes I want the Chelsea job, I’ll take it if offered and Chelsea had a change of mind and went elsewhere, there is no going back to Derby after that. Fans would not tolerate it.

If he said he wasn’t interested, then still left he would be called a liar, be hated in Derby.

He could have said to Chelsea, look, if you want me, let’s just do this now or I’m not coming, that would be a dangerous game of chicken with a club he loves and wanted the job.

Then you look at the birthday party, away from work he will have friends and family, they will know the score, no way was he going to turn it down. In a private setting, was he meant to stand up and say look, I’m the Derby manager, don’t be disrespectful, or just laugh it off.

That video should never have made its way online for all to see. Again, not his fault, unless he encouraged it to get Chelsea moving. Without proof of that, it’s difficult to find him guilty of any wrong doing.

To this day he still speaks well of the club, I really don’t get any dislike for him, fine not to wish him well and look out for how he’s doing, but to actively dislike him still to this day is just a bit weird. In my opinion anyway.

Unpopular opinion, start Marriott at Wembley, we would have still lost.

Maybe but we’d have given ourselves much more of a chance. Never been so deflated than when I saw that starting XI. 

13 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

The two scenarios are not even remotely similar. Chelsea rumours in regards to Lampard were in the off season when the team were on a break not long after the playoff final. Yes the situation wasn't ideal with us needing to find a successor but it is what it is, I wouldn't say that Lampard showed disregard for the club. It was the media rumours that were making it a circus. McClaren never ruled himself out of the Newcastle job where in the meantime on the field we were playing poorly and spiralling down the table.

Lampard was quite open in a recent interview that he heard the Chelsea job was available in the April and he would be under consideration.

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

That fact that Mings s*** his pants and looked half the player when he was playing off his shoulder for 30 mins tells me different.  He was sat down having a picnic for an hour before that.

Lampard can get stuffed.

Mings was injured by that point.

Just as I feared really.

(Well no, not feared because what Forest do has no bearing on any aspect of my life outside of the occasional forum post)

No matter how much of a mess Forest are themselves, how limp their early season form and how weak comparatively their team still is to others (even after spending £150m), they've gone up into a league where 70% of the teams appear to have have completely shat themselves and are competing to be the biggest underachievers.

Similar (but at the reverse end of the table) to the Leicester title winning season where nobody else really seemed to want the league (that's not discrediting Leicester, but we all know the big boys f***** up just as much as they did well)  Forest are in with a genuine chance of staying up (even if it's still slim) because the bottom half of the league can't get their crap together and seem determined to lose their own Premier League status.

Just need some of their rivals to lose key players due to to injury and/or come back exhausted from the bloody stupidly timed World Cup and it's the perfect storm for them to take advantage with one good run of form in Jan/Feb to give them a buffer that sees them scrape through until the end of the season.

Or maybe it's just another sign that the sportswashed w***** clubs have become too strong by and the bottom half is just a free-for-all of mediocrity?

Edited by Kokosnuss

1 hour ago, Kokosnuss said:

Just as I feared really.

(Well no, not feared because what Forest do has no bearing on any aspect of my life outside of the occasional forum post)

No matter how much of a mess Forest are themselves, how limp their early season form and how weak comparatively their team still is to others (even after spending £150m), they've gone up into a league where 70% of the teams appear to have have completely shat themselves and are competing to be the biggest underachievers.

Similar (but at the reverse end of the table) to the Leicester title winning season where nobody else really seemed to want the league (that's not discrediting Leicester, but we all know the big boys f***** up just as much as they did well)  Forest are in with a genuine chance of staying up (even if it's still slim) because the bottom half of the league can't get their crap together and seem determined to lose their own Premier League status.

Just need some of their rivals to lose key players due to to injury and/or come back exhausted from the bloody stupidly timed World Cup and it's the perfect storm for them to take advantage with one good run of form in Jan/Feb to give them a buffer that sees them scrape through until the end of the season.

Or maybe it's just another sign that the sportswashed w***** clubs have become too strong by and the bottom half is just a free-for-all of mediocrity?

I can’t work out if this season is likely to be the smallest points total ever to stay up, or the largest. Smallest because there are so many struggling teams down there, or biggest because the whole league is so weirdly inconsistent this season that teams down there keep picking up unlikely wins. 

many normal season forest would’ve picked up about 3 points by now. They’ve been s***, yet they’re third from bottom. It’s such a weird set of circumstances. 

6 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I can’t work out if this season is likely to be the smallest points total ever to stay up, or the largest. Smallest because there are so many struggling teams down there, or biggest because the whole league is so weirdly inconsistent this season that teams down there keep picking up unlikely wins. 

many normal season forest would’ve picked up about 3 points by now. They’ve been s***, yet they’re third from bottom. It’s such a weird set of circumstances. 

I'd say there about 4 points lucky. 2 a piece v West Ham and Palace they didn't deserve and another at Brighton. The Wolves game was very 50/50 so probably would have had one there on another day.  Palace and West Ham both missed penos but West Ham were s*** that first half.

25 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

They must so proud that their £170 million squad have achieved 12 points.

Tin pot club 

But they've done it in a premier league that's really no where near as strong as it was outside of the top clubs.

You've also got several clubs actively trying to get relegated alongside our gumpen friends.