Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

7 hours ago, RicME85 said:

Thats crazy, surely showing banking app statement with a DWP payment would be enough. 

Just checked an email I got from Emma Drury, I haven't had to do anything for proof...

That makes life much easier

I think you have to do it every few years. They need to send an email asking for it as well as those saying you don't need it 

7 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

How many season ticket holders do we usually have does anyone know? 

No idea, but I doubt we would normally have that many. I mean, most people won't have sat there waiting to hit the button! Many will 'get round to it', many will be figuring out how to pay for it, many will be waiting for DD. I think it's a staggering number for a L1 team.

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Managed to log on as my mum and buy hers and my daughters new tickets, all good. But still processing payment meaning right now I can’t renew my own!!! ?????‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Isn't it (*wouldn't it have been) easier to add mum and daughter to your own account, as "Friends & Family)?

You could then have renewed your own, bought new for the ladies (Select "Assign Owner") and settled the lot in one complete transaction.

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Isn't it (*wouldn't it have been) easier to add mum and daughter to your own account, as "Friends & Family)?

You could then have renewed your own, bought new for the ladies (Select "Assign Owner") and settled the lot in one complete transaction.

It’s sorted now. Yes would’ve been easier from my own account as they’re all linked but for some reason didn’t think I would be allowed to renew my own and buy new so logged in as my mum where they weren’t linked. Got there in the end though ?

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

It’s sorted now. Yes would’ve been easier from my own account as they’re all linked but for some reason didn’t think I would be allowed to renew my own and buy new so logged in as my mum where they weren’t linked. Got there in the end though ?

Yeah.  Must admit, some of it can be confusing, unless you take a risk/Go in blind!

I've just tried a dummy run (for info only) to add my missus as a new ST Holder via my account.  All worked ok right up to the payment click (Which I abandoned), but that was starting at the "BUY NEW" link.  (I renewed my own yesterday), so you may well be right about mixing new with Renewals at the same time?  ?‍♂️

Anyway, glad you're all sorted now, and may I be the first to welcome and congratulate the two new members to our esteemed DCFC Full Fan Gang!  ??? 

11 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

If it's correct that Derby sold 6.500 season tickets in one day, at, let's say an average of £250 each, that will have brought in an immediate £1,625,000, which is just amazing!!!

Can they break the 20,000 season ticket barrier for this season?

Getting more than last season alone will be a big statement but, get the D/D situation resolved and the squad building completed and it wouldn't surprise me too much.

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

To break the 6000 barrier on the first day with no direct debit option is phenomenal support. If they can get the direct debit option in I would imagine we could manage to hit close to 20,000 by the start of the campaign. 

I agree with this post

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

To break the 6000 barrier on the first day with no direct debit option is phenomenal support. If they can get the direct debit option in I would imagine we could manage to hit close to 20,000 by the start of the campaign. 

But must pull you up on this. What are you thinking? 

51 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

If it's correct that Derby sold 6.500 season tickets in one day, at, let's say an average of £250 each, that will have brought in an immediate £1,625,000, which is just amazing!!!

Can they break the 20,000 season ticket barrier for this season?

Minus 20% VAT which is £1.3 million

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

You can say that again.

7 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

7 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Ditto

1 hour ago, Leeds Ram said:

I still think we have 16,000 loyal ST holders that will turn up , come what may. To get 20,000 would be a rise of 25% - amazing in Div 1. Would that mean Rooney did not have the pulling power we were led to believe?

5 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I see people saying unallocated seats are being bought by new customers. Can someone tell me how you do this. I’m keen to get a ticket for my 5 year old and my mum also wants to get one, we know there are unallocated seats next to us.

My daughter got her new one on line next to ours, it shows you if they are not took.you need to register on line for a fan ID number if not got one. Anyone can do it for them.

34 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I still think we have 16,000 loyal ST holders that will turn up , come what may. To get 20,000 would be a rise of 25% - amazing in Div 1. Would that mean Rooney did not have the pulling power we were led to believe?

Who?