Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

2 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

Yes I had the error problem too & had to try twice

I've checked my card transactions and it's showing as two transactions but the status is 'pending'

I only got a confirmation email from DCFC after the 2nd attempt so I'll assume that the 1st one will drop away - but I'll keep an eye on it

I want to help the club but not necessarily by paying twice !!

The fist Barclaycard one has gone through now so that’s good but I have no idea on the Santander one as it’s my emergency account and have never installed the phone ap .. yuk hope I don’t have a mess to unravel when I get home “all are agents are busy at the moment” for an hour ?

2 minutes ago, jono said:

The fist Barclaycard one has gone through now so that’s good but I have no idea on the Santander one as it’s my emergency account and have never installed the phone ap .. yuk hope I don’t have a mess to unravel when I get home “all are agents are busy at the moment” for an hour ?

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif

20 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

I would be impressed with 16,000 as we only had that for the first home game last season.

Ah, but that was when the ticket office was in full melted down, cheese-topped chaos!

As can be witnessed by today's offerings on here, all ticket transactions are gliding through the system like a very hot stiletto through unrefrigerated butter!  ?

32 minutes ago, Bwash_Ram said:

I just checked they were all filled in. What i think is happening is that it wont accept my expiry date, when i filled in the card number and ccv thing the field went green after completion, expiry one doesnt. i have filled it in in the format requested   "XX/XXXX"

Is that supposed to go green upon completion as well ?

Not sure... Might be worth a message to the ticket office.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

It's great to see such demand - if we can get to anything like 22-23k season ticket holders then that would probably provide a base for crowds to average around 27-28 thousand in League One which would be higher than Leeds or Leicester got - and 7-8 thousand more than Forest got in the same division.

Ambitious by name Ambitious by nature ?. 23k is the maximum number of seats the club is allowed to sell as season tickets, to allow for away team tickets and a percentage of home supporters to pay by the match. We have only sold the maximum once - in the 11 points season. I think we sold c.16k last season so anything above that would be magnificent as far as I am concerned particularly in the harsh economic times we are now going through.

19 hours ago, angieram said:

My ticket is nearly £200 cheaper than the last time I bought it now I'm officially old! ?

MoodHoover senior was counting down to his free ticket at 85 the last time I spoke to him. 

He's got a couple of years more to hang on so was chuntering that the benefit might be withdrawn..... ?

Just now, Anag Ram said:

Is away membership available yet and if so where?

Thanks awfully.

No yet, and it seems any purchased last season, they were a calendar year not seasonal membership, have disappeared. The link is also gone to the old membership page. My guess is we might go back to the old style away membership scheme? 

13 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Is away membership available yet and if so where?

Thanks awfully.

Not yet but I expect it will be within the next week or so before away league tickets go on sale.