Blackpool tickets

sheepyderf

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Same here...

STH.  Managed to bag my ticket this morning.
Kind offer of fan ID from @Rich84 has failed me, as someone else has already bagged his ID for a Blackpool ticket.

If any other season ticket holders are not going, and are happy to pass on their ID for me (Fan number, plus full name OR post code) to add to my friends/family list, Muckerette will be so very grateful... and let's just say she can be extremely grateful when the mood takes her!

PM me, if anyone wants to help.

TIA,
Mucker

Pm sent. 

33 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Same here...

STH.  Managed to bag my ticket this morning.
Kind offer of fan ID from @Rich84 has failed me, as someone else has already bagged his ID for a Blackpool ticket.

If any other season ticket holders are not going, and are happy to pass on their ID for me (Fan number, plus full name OR post code) to add to my friends/family list, Muckerette will be so very grateful... and let's just say she can be extremely grateful when the mood takes her!

PM me, if anyone wants to help.

TIA,
Mucker

UPDATE:

No longer in need of anyone's Fan ID.
Managed to keep refreshing whilst I tried to sort it, leaving the adjacent unclaimed seat in my basket.  Now got the two together.  Very, very happy!

Massive thanks to @Rich84 for his ID, and the rescuing second ID, which I've just successfully used.

Equally massive thanks to @ossieram, who also generously came up trumps, just as I was confirming my purchase.

What a fine group we Rams fans are.  Much more of this, and I might make them my No1 team!  ?

Thanks again all.
I'll see at least 4,000 of you in Blackpool!  Hoorah!  

?? 

EDIT:
Oh yeah... currently showing 27 tickets remaining!  Phew!  

Edited by Mucker1884

16 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

We'll only be day tripping now... if we go, that is. 
No celebrations to be had, so there'll be no partying on the prom, no hotels, and I won't be drinking (maybe a couple of halves at lunchtime?), so it'll more likely be a romantic promenade along the...erm... promenade!  Take in some air, chippy tea in the car, top up the travel mugs, then drive home in time for a cocoa!  

...And besides... blue lights will clash with the red one that she has already strategically placed in the front bay!  ? 

You're missing out on clubbing with Dark Fruits.

No toilet jokes please.

Just pre-booked my first ever driveway parking, on this fancy parking app I've had for about 3 years (and only ever used for paying at car parks before).

This week just keeps getting more and more exciting!   ?

Now... If I can just sweet-talk someone into allowing me a seafront doughnut...  

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

UPDATE:

No longer in need of anyone's Fan ID.
Managed to keep refreshing whilst I tried to sort it, leaving the adjacent unclaimed seat in my basket.  Now got the two together.  Very, very happy!

Massive thanks to @Rich84 for his ID, and the rescuing second ID, which I've just successfully used.

Equally massive thanks to @ossieram, who also generously came up trumps, just as I was confirming my purchase.

What a fine group we Rams fans are.  Much more of this, and I might make them my No1 team!  ?

Thanks again all.
I'll see at least 4,000 of you in Blackpool!  Hoorah!  

?? 

EDIT:
Oh yeah... currently showing 27 tickets remaining!  Phew!  

Pleased for you Mucker, Your other half will never know what she missed with not having a go on the Big One Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA