Blackpool tickets

sheepyderf

I know it's a long shot but the blackpool game is me and the Mrs anniversary. Really wanted to go to the game as we've already booked a hotel for the weekend months ago as it's where we had our first date 3 years ago. However I'm not a season ticket holder so haven't managed to get any. If anyone has 2 spare or knows anyone that has could I please be considered. Thanks in advance. UTR ?????

55 minutes ago, sheepyderf said:

I know it's a long shot but the blackpool game is me and the Mrs anniversary. Really wanted to go to the game as we've already booked a hotel for the weekend months ago as it's where we had our first date 3 years ago. However I'm not a season ticket holder so haven't managed to get any. If anyone has 2 spare or knows anyone that has could I please be considered. Thanks in advance. UTR ?????

You'd have been better saying that you're going to open a mission for the under privileged in Blackpool and you're taking young Tommy who was given up for adoption as his parents were die hard Derby fans who both worked at Sports Direct and couldn't afford to keep him as they were on zero hours contracts.   

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

You'd have been better saying that you're going to open a mission for the under privileged in Blackpool and you're taking young Tommy who was given up for adoption as his parents were die hard Derby fans who both worked at Sports Direct and couldn't afford to keep him as they were on zero hours contracts.   

I'm not begging for freebies. Just wondered if anyone was selling spares. I'm going to blackpool anyway but we booked it ages ago and I'd not looked that far down fixture list. 

I'm going for it.  Reminder set for 09:45, to log in, and be ready.

Muckerette (Not a STH) may need to keep herself entertained on the sea front for a couple of hours, as I seriously doubt we'll have much luck getting a second ticket on Tuesday! 

Was hoping for a stay of execution, and making a big party weekend of it, but as things now stand, a day trip will suffice.

Fingers crossed ?

8 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm going for it.  Reminder set for 09:45, to log in, and be ready.

Muckerette (Not a STH) may need to keep herself entertained on the sea front for a couple of hours, as I seriously doubt we'll have much luck getting a second ticket on Tuesday! 

Was hoping for a stay of execution, and making a big party weekend of it, but as things now stand, a day trip will suffice.

Fingers crossed ?

You might get a 2nd ticket but wont get 2 tickets togather.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You might get a 2nd ticket but wont get 2 tickets togather.

Yeah.  That's my hope, but it's doubtful.  I suspect the lot will be gone by lunchtime Monday (All to STH's).

If I do strike it lucky, and pick one up for Muckerette on Tuesday, she's extremely slim, and I hear nobody sits down anyway, so I plan to squeeze her in next to me!

But Shhh... Don't tell anyone.  ??

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah.  That's my hope, but it's doubtful.  I suspect the lot will be gone by lunchtime Monday (All to STH's).

If I do strike it lucky, and pick one up for Muckerette on Tuesday, she's extremely slim, and I hear nobody sits down anyway, so I plan to squeeze her in next to me!

I'm going for the weekend, So if you fail to get a ticket still take her, I'll take her to the Pleasure Park and she can sit on the Big One ?

18 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

That right everyone stands up

10 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'm going for the weekend, So if you fail to get a ticket still take her, I'll take her to the Pleasure Park and she can sit on the Big One ?

She tried that years ago, on our honeymoon.  "Never again" were her exact words.

Edited by Mucker1884