Blackpool tickets

sheepyderf

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Tell her go to sea life centre she live it in there plenty to see.

She'll have a whale of a time, As it's only sick squid to get in, And will be able to weigh herself on the scales, Have fish fingers for lunch and a Penguin for afters, Shake hands, Hands, Hands, Hands, Hands, Hands, Hands, Hands with an Octopus and pull faces at the clown fish. 

2 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

She'll have a whale of a time, As it's only sick squid to get in, And will be able to weigh herself on the scales, Have fish fingers for lunch and a Penguin for afters, Shake hands, Hands, Hands, Hands, Hands, Hands, Hands, Hands with an Octopus and pull faces at the clown fish. 

Loads to see and do in there even crazy golf in there too.

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Any danger of getting crabs in there? 

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Why don't you get a few blue lights bulbs position then strategically around your house then you can imagine you're in Blackpool for the night and save yourself a hod load of cash on hotel rooms 

We'll only be day tripping now... if we go, that is. 
No celebrations to be had, so there'll be no partying on the prom, no hotels, and I won't be drinking (maybe a couple of halves at lunchtime?), so it'll more likely be a romantic promenade along the...erm... promenade!  Take in some air, chippy tea in the car, top up the travel mugs, then drive home in time for a cocoa!  

...And besides... blue lights will clash with the red one that she has already strategically placed in the front bay!  ? 

7 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

@Mucker1884Do you not know any ST holders not going that you can use their customer number to get the wife one at the same time as your own?

you can use mine if you want, presume you'll have to temporarily add to friends list on the website, but I'm def not going

Never gave that a consideration... mainly as I don't know any.
If that's a genuine offer... and one I very much appreciate... then yes, if you are prepared to PM me your relevant details, I'll be more than happy to add you as a friend, and buy two together.
Who knows, we may become such good friends, I may even look into finding a way to recompense your generosity with a pint or 3.  Perhaps at an away game next season?  

???

EDIT:
Actually, looking at our usernames, it appears we have a similar surname, so we could be related anyway!  I could add you as family!  ??

Edited by Mucker1884

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Never gave that a consideration... mainly as I don't know any.
If that's a genuine offer... and one I very much appreciate... then yes, if you are prepared to PM me your relevant details, I'll be more than happy to add you as a friend, and buy two together.
Who knows, we may become such good friends, I may even look into finding a way to recompense your generosity with a pint or 3.  Perhaps at an away game next season?  

???

EDIT:
Actually, looking at our usernames, it appears we have a similar surname, so we could be related anyway!  I could add you as family!  ??

Sent you the details, hopefully all you need, let me know if need more

Edited by Rich84
Spelling

20 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Sent you the details, hopefully all you need, let me know if need more

I've said it in private, but I'll repeat in public... You sir, are an absolute star!   ??
If I ever bump into you in a cafe, your first cuppa is on me!  ?

I'll update tomorrow, on whether we beat the rush or not!  

Thanks again.  

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

...And besides... blue lights will clash with the red one that she has already strategically placed in the front bay!  ? 

I hope you're able to get those tickets Mucker, If so then a reward of a complimentary ticket for Rich might be acceptable ?

Edited by Unlucky Alf

3 dozen or so left, as it stands.

Managed to get one for me.
Wouldn't allow me to take advantage of the very kind offer from @Rich84, despite adding him to my friends & Family list last night, so looks like Muckerette will be wandering the back streets and alleyways for a couple of hours.  (Nothing new there, to be fair!)

Been a while since I attended an away game.  I've come over all emotional!

UPDATE:
Currently showing 96 available (plus my odd one still in my basket for another 18mins?)

Edited by Mucker1884

Hey Up, 

Been to Cardiff, Bournemouth, Reading and Barnsley so far this season and would love to add Blackpool to the list. 

Not expecting too much, and not begging, but if anyone here has fan ids they don’t need for the game it would be much appreciated! 

COYR 

Same here...

STH.  Managed to bag my ticket this morning.
Kind offer of fan ID from @Rich84 has failed me, as someone else has already bagged his ID for a Blackpool ticket.

If any other season ticket holders are not going, and are happy to pass on their ID for me (Fan number, plus full name OR post code) to add to my friends/family list, Muckerette will be so very grateful... and let's just say she can be extremely grateful when the mood takes her!

PM me, if anyone wants to help.

TIA,
Mucker

15 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Same here...

STH.  Managed to bag my ticket this morning.
Kind offer of fan ID from @Rich84 has failed me, as someone else has already bagged his ID for a Blackpool ticket.

If any other season ticket holders are not going, and are happy to pass on their ID for me (Fan number, plus full name OR post code) to add to my friends/family list, Muckerette will be so very grateful... and let's just say she can be extremely grateful when the mood takes her!

PM me, if anyone wants to help.

TIA,
Mucker

I've sent you another, hopefully this hasn't been used also.....