I am feeling more postive about derby y county future

B4ev6is

I know kircher be given pb statues and now club could be safer hands and I personal hope kircher gets it.

He has Gary cooks ex man city person likely handle club side of things and also bring a good scot with plus Rooney who has good cations all over the place but special in the states ex clubs in man utd Everton that might be keen lend us players or give him a list that are going to be let go.

Same thing with man utd and also in the states and plus I think david beckham might be keen to help rooney out.

I dont know if this would be breaking any rules but can derby be allowed to other players trails so rooney can take a look at players but right now still cant offer any deals so let's hope this pb to new owner with some luck.

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Yeah, having a PB is one important step. Still a few more hurdles to clear but at least it's a start.

Yep

Like I said can rooney offer trails even through no deals as such but could be a way get few lined up so when we can sign players we got them ready to go.

17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Ha ha ha

Very very very funny david

But no what I mean if any players that la gaxarly if any young players that not going make at there club.

Mate, if they can’t make it at an American club, there’s no hope.

Derbyshire has lots of young promising players, we need to keep doing what we’re doing.

22 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Ha ha ha

But no what I mean if any players that la gaxarly if any young players that not going make at there club.

Beckham isn’t at LA Galaxy anymore, hasn’t been for a while, joint owner of 2 clubs now, Inter Miami and Salford City.

Ha ha ha

Beckham is a Co owner at Inter Miami now, but I don’t think there’s any players worth having, they’re bottom of the league.

9 minutes ago, curb said:

Beckham is a Co owner at Inter Miami now, but I don’t think there’s any players worth having, they’re bottom of the league.

They might some good players through just because they are struggling does not mean there a bad team. People might say same about us does not mean we are a bad does it we are good side but in this  position because of efl.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

They might some good players through just because they are struggling does not mean there a bad team. People might say same about us does not mean we are a bad does it we are good side but in this  position because of efl.

Nothing to do with the our diabolical former owner then? 

1 hour ago, europia said:

Nothing to do with the our diabolical former owner then? 

I am not saying mel not got anything to do with it because he has.

But what I am saying they seem like want continue to punish us were I think we been punished enough already.

I am not saying mel not got anything to do with it because he has.

But what I am saying they seem like want continue to punish us were I think we been punished enough already.

I agree that the EFL are no friends of DCFC, nevertheless, they have applied points deductions in accordance with rule transgressions committed by Derby County. If the club continues with non compliance regarding the non footballing creditors, the EFL are within their rights to impose a further -15pt deduction. I am not even sure if there is any discretion available to the EFL, however, it has to be remembered that there are 71 other member clubs who signed up to the EFL rules and regulations.