The Ukraine War

Day

31 minutes ago, Archied said:

Think you will find he is banned from speaking in quite a few countries, but hey never let facts get in the way of a good old insulting 😂😂😂
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63511142

bbc good enough for you , expect so , 

Ah, the good old days when we had proper anti-semites, rather than today, when questioning if killing 30k people civillians is even just a good war tactic can be classed as anti-semitic is some quarters.

35 minutes ago, Archied said:

Think you will find he is banned from speaking in quite a few countries, but hey never let facts get in the way of a good old insulting 😂😂😂

He's apparently made allot of money from his post-media career but if you can find any part of his prophecies that have come to fruition I'd love to hear about them. 

41 minutes ago, Archied said:

Fair cop, I stand corrected. He was indeed banned from Holland to avoid him publicly stating at a far right rally that covid was Jewish conspiracy spread through the 5G network.

Seems perfectly reasonable to say he's a fruitloop though, surely?

I would answer but what would be the point , I’ve read lots of his stuff and as I say some I agree , some I don’t , I very often find stuff challenging to ponder , the one thing I can tell you is he is a million miles away from what’s written about him everywhere ( not just the few who are straight on here with stuff that’s laughable far right , antiemetic ect ect ) , any way it’s heading a bit off topic when it was about whether the Russian was not the saint he is being played as apparently 

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

There are probably so many of his prophecies that have come true, it's would be impossible to pick just one.

Much the same as his far right speeches, he certainly comes from a left stance on the things that matter like poverty , wealth distribution, ect ect and when he did first take his stance 30 odd years ago it was financial and social suicide though I don’t doubt that there’s money to be made these days by people with less or no conviction but not back then ,

but as I said people have they’re views on him and the point wasn’t really about him it was in answer to how the media can and do change , hide or highlight and even downright lie about people and organisations to suit , jeez even nazis were given a standing ovation in the Canadian parliament recently 😂

Edited by Archied

Zelenskyy publicly declares Ukraines losses at 31,000. I’m guessing he’s doing this to put to bed the Russian propaganda that Ukrainian losses are equal to Russia’s 300-400k.

Ukraine has been very tight lipped on this so it’s a big change. But it shows how much of this is an information war  with Russia able to call upon vast troll farms. Also the situation in the US house would be a factor too, ahead of Novembers election.

If the above number is true it would put the wounded in the region of 90-100k, some of those will be permanently out, many will return to the front lines when recovered. 

Obviously this doesn’t cover the Ukrainian civilian casualties that have been mounting from day one, which are also significant given Russia indiscriminate attacks.

https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-troops-killed-zelenskyy-675f53437aaf56a4d990736e85af57c4

Edited by Ramarena

22 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Navalny‘s funeral was earlier.

As you’d expect there was a Kremlin order for the media and public not to discuss it and a heavy police presence with a number of arrests.

And long queues of mourners.

But he wasn't popular according to Wikileaks.

On 07/03/2024 at 02:55, Crewton said:

India has officially asked Russia to stop this through diplomatic channels, which is pretty unprecedented given their, till now, cozy relationship.

They’ve also been forcing Ukrainian POWs to fight against their countrymen, probably because they’re starting to run low on human resources they can extract from the occupied territories.

Edited by Ramarena

7 hours ago, Ramarena said:

India has officially asked Russia to stop this through diplomatic channels, which is pretty unprecedented given their, till now, cozy relationship.

They’ve also been forcing Ukrainian POWs to fight against their countrymen, probably because they’re starting to run low on human resources they can extract from the occupied territories.

I wouldn’t be totally shocked if this were true but is there any credible evidence that it’s happening?

Looks like the Freedom of Russia Legion are back. They’ve crossed the border into Kursk and after a battle with local law enforcement and military, they have taken and hold the small town called Tetkino.

They won’t hold it long but it’s not a good look for Putin ahead of his coronation.

Ukraine has also destroyed a big Russian refinery in a drone strike, part of their ongoing targeting of Russian infrastructure.

Oppression of pro-Ukraine activists in Crimea:

"People who chant slogans, sing songs or nationalist hymns will be punished according to the criminal code,” said Crimea’s Moscow-installed leader Sergei Aksyonov in 2022. “People who behave like this are traitors … if you don’t love our country then leave and go to the place you do love,” he added.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/14/crimea-annexation-10-years-russia-ukraine

11 hours ago, Crewton said:

Oppression of pro-Ukraine activists in Crimea:

"People who chant slogans, sing songs or nationalist hymns will be punished according to the criminal code,” said Crimea’s Moscow-installed leader Sergei Aksyonov in 2022. “People who behave like this are traitors … if you don’t love our country then leave and go to the place you do love,” he added.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/14/crimea-annexation-10-years-russia-ukraine

Oh look, they are aiming to erase Ukrainian language, culture and ultimately people. Same as in the other occupied territories.

I’m sure this will cause outrage.

2 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Oh look, they are aiming to erase Ukrainian language, culture and ultimately people. Same as in the other occupied territories.

I’m sure this will cause outrage.

Wikileaks will be on it as soon as they can locate the password to the Kremlin servers.