T shirts

w8sey

14 minutes ago, w8sey said:

Evening all,

Came across this awsome image and I think it would look great on a shirt. I have tried searching BGRAMS on Facebook but couldn't find anything. 

Anyone know anything about this?

FB_IMG_1644318015454.jpg

I believe some fans are speaking to Rolls Royce about getting their permission to use this for a flag.

On 20/02/2022 at 18:28, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I believe some fans are speaking to Rolls Royce about getting their permission to use this for a flag.

When Vickers sold Rolls Royce cars to Volkswagon circa 97-98 Volkswagon were only to happy to call their cars Rolls Royces, Unfortunately Rolls Royce Areo Engines held the rights to the RR logo and it was sold to BMW for £40 million, BMW and RR areo both hold the rights to the Cars and Areo engines logo

Volkswagon now make Bentlys ?

21 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

When Vickers sold Rolls Royce cars to Volkswagon circa 97-98 Volkswagon were only to happy to call their cars Rolls Royces, Unfortunately Rolls Royce Areo Engines held the rights to the RR logo and it was sold to BMW for £40 million, BMW and RR areo both hold the rights to the Cars and Areo engines logo

Volkswagon now make Bentlys ?

And Skoda’s

The RR logo is a much protected trademark, and it is only licenced to BMW so they can use it on the cars they produce down at Goodwood. They will not be happy to see it copied and used without their permission. Even joint venture companies RR are a shareholder of have to be approved and ask permission to use it.

So when VW bought the old RR Motors factory in Crewe, from Vickers, which R-R had just bought, they had to ask to use the logo and R-R declined. So VW now make Bentleys in Crewe, and BMW make Rolls-Royce cars in Goodwood. 

Branding eh?