Respect Vs Get in the bin

RadioactiveWaste

Thread for listing the people clubs and organizations who come out of this with my respect, who I think can get in the bin.

Respect:

DCFC fans

Crystal palace

Blackpool

Rooney

Rosenoir

The squad

The players who didn't want to leave us like this

Get in the bin:

The EFL

Mel Morris

Steve Gibson

Rob couhig

Stephen Pearce

Quantuma

Watford

Please everyone chip in your lists and we'll maybe come up with a representative list.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Thread for listing the people clubs and organizations who come out of this with my respect, who I think can get in the bin.

Respect:

DCFC fans

Crystal palace

Blackpool

Rooney

Rosenoir

The squad

Get in the bin:

The EFL

Mel Morris

Steve Gibson

Rob couhig

Stephen Pearce

Quantuma

Watford

Please everyone chip in your lists and we'll maybe come up with a representative list.

surely the bin is to good for Gibson couhig and the EFL. 

A cess pit maybe, with rotten fish thrown in on top. 

Respect to local MPs plus the star of the show Bury North MP James Daly.

This is not a branch of Tesco we're talking about. Football clubs are engines for social and economic good. They are the history and heartbeat of communities.”

…..still not convinced by the Sky Sports pundit crowd!

I didn't get the  Watford reference but then just found out the news about Ebosele. It gets worse. We're not even getting a fair price, if  that, for any of our players, the EFL are practically ensuring our youngsters are going for knockdown prices, rather than allowing us even to retain a modicum of a squad on which to (re)build upon

Mel's to blame, but I blame the EFL for their lack of leadership in the current situation, and for allowing Morris to run the club in the manner he did. 

1 hour ago, Asanovic70 said:

I didn't get the  Watford reference but then just found out the news about Ebosele. It gets worse. We're not even getting a fair price, if  that, for any of our players, the EFL are practically ensuring our youngsters are going for knockdown prices, rather than allowing us even to retain a modicum of a squad on which to (re)build upon

Mel's to blame, but I blame the EFL for their lack of leadership in the current situation, and for allowing Morris to run the club in the manner he did. 

Now i'm not having a go here Asanovic70, just a bit of fun. In you last paragraph you say 'lack of leadership'. Lack normally means you are deficient in something, don't have enough of.....my personal view is that 'lack' doesn't cover it (far too generous), as it suggests there was some leadership, just not enough. Ther reality there is none, zero, zip, nadda, F-all leadership in the EFL.

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Respect:

DCFC fans

Crystal palace

Blackpool

Rooney

Rosenoir

The squad

Get in the bin:

The EFL

Mel Morris

Steve Gibson

Rob couhig

Stephen Pearce

Quantuma

Watford

Please explain why Palace get respect? They underpaid massively for one of our players. Is it because they said 'nice words' afterwards to cover themselves?

Just now, DCFC Kicks said:

Please explain why Palace get respect? They underpaid massively for one of our players. Is it because they said 'nice words' afterwards to cover themselves?

In reality no club is going to pay the going value to a club in admin. We didn’t when Wigan were so we can hardly complain. And yes they made good comments, they still put in a decent offer considering the circumstances for a player who had played less than 10 games for us. So for me they do have much more respect than most. 

6 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Respect:

DCFC fans

Crystal palace

Blackpool

Rooney

Rosenoir

The squad

Get in the bin:

The EFL

Mel Morris

Steve Gibson

Rob couhig

Stephen Pearce

Quantuma

Watford

Watford ?

3 minutes ago, Ramos said:

In reality no club is going to pay the going value to a club in admin. We didn’t when Wigan were so we can hardly complain. And yes they made good comments, they still put in a decent offer considering the circumstances for a player who had played less than 10 games for us. So for me they do have much more respect than most. 

I wouldn't say they get more respect, I'd say they get less disrespect than others. I wouldn't expect any respect from Wigan for what we did. Nothing they did wasn't in their interest. They got a promising player for a cheap price and loaned him back to a club he's already settled at to improve.