Crowdfunding for Legal Action

Sorry to start a new thread but I feel very strongly about this. The two parasitic clubs should not get a penny off us. They should be taken to the high court and taken apart and if possible forced to pay damages.

Now, I have no faith in our administrators whatsoever to actually do this. There doesn’t seem to be an appetite from anyone to actually save our football club and see that justice is done.

I would  be more than willing to pay a sum to go towards Nick De Marco or suitable friend to take this to court on the clubs behalf. If we lose football is dead anyway. If we win we seek costs and get our money back or donate it to local charities if that isn’t possible. 

This needs actioning now. This needs someone - @RamsfanJim or BAWT to talk to the administrators tomorrow at the latest to clarify what they are going to do and if they aren’t willing to fight tell them we are.

I have had enough of this. Can someone who has contacts please contact the relevant people and get the wheels in motion. This parasitical, vindictive vendetta should not be allowed to stand.

I am sure plenty on here will agree with me. 

#fighttotheend

2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Sorry to start a new thread but I feel very strongly about this. The two parasitic clubs should not get a penny off us. They should be taken to the high court and taken apart and if possible forced to pay damages.

Now, I have no faith in our administrators whatsoever to actually do this. There doesn’t seem to be an appetite from anyone to actually save our football club and see that justice is done...

I'm not sure that is the case. They will have to do their job within the strictures of the Law. I'm not sure that although the EFL might like it, other creditors will allow them to come to a compromise over Boro/Wycombe's vexatious claims. After the EFL making there view clear I can't see another way for Q to go?

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'm not sure that is the case. They will have to do their job within the strictures of the Law. I'm not sure that although the EFL might like it, other creditors will allow them to come to a compromise over Boro/Wycombe's vexatious claims. After the EFL making there view clear I can't see another way for Q to go?

How can we pay back HMRC when you have chances like Gibson coming out with his wild claims. If the EFL have said they won't make a decision around this we will see them in high court !!

3 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I agree. We should help the club by raising the funds to take them to court !! This the only way we can move foward is if Gibson and Wycombe drop their ludicrous claims if the EFL won't step up.

Thats good, but what about older fans like me who only deal in cash or cheques, how would we be able to contribute.

There has got to be someone on here who can get this to RamsTrust  and/or BAWT? Raise the profile on Twitter. Increase the pressure on all parties. See if this will work, will it be allowed? Who do we contact? Who can organise it?

Stand as one and say to he rich men with their egos that we will not be a victim of your petty vendettas and incompetence. 

We are Derby County. 

13 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

There has got to be someone on here who can get this to RamsTrust  and/or BAWT? Raise the profile on Twitter. Increase the pressure on all parties. See if this will work, will it be allowed? Who do we contact? Who can organise it?

Stand as one and say to he rich men with their egos that we will not be a victim of your petty vendettas and incompetence. 

We are Derby County. 

The mods will know if there anyone on the forums from the fans groups who we can tag into the thread.

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

Surely,  it would be in the interests of the other legitimate creditors (HMRC, etc, etc) to fund this high court action on behalf of the club, so that they can get their money?

You would have thought so, but if they won't us fans need to help save our club.

2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Now, I have no faith in our administrators whatsoever to actually do this. There doesn’t seem to be an appetite from anyone to actually save our football club and see that justice is done.

I would  be more than willing to pay a sum to go towards Nick De Marco or suitable friend to take this to court on the clubs behalf. If we lose football is dead anyway. If we win we seek costs and get our money back or donate it to local charities if that isn’t possible. 

This needs actioning now. This needs someone - @RamsfanJim or BAWT to talk to the administrators tomorrow at the latest to clarify what they are going to do and if they aren’t willing to fight tell them we are.

I have had enough of this. Can someone who has contacts please contact the relevant people and get the wheels in motion. This parasitical, vindictive vendetta should not be allowed to stand.

I am sure plenty on here will agree with me. 

#fighttotheend

I have felt this for  sometime and commented that this would be likely to end up in court. Preferred bidder or seriously interested potential new owners would need to buy into this strategy. Otherwise there is a risk that with a lengthy court case, all of the interested parties might choose to walk away and pursue other options. 

28 minutes ago, europia said:

I have felt this for  sometime and commented that this would be likely to end up in court. Preferred bidder or seriously interested potential new owners would need to buy into this strategy. Otherwise there is a risk that with a lengthy court case, all of the interested parties might choose to walk away and pursue other options. 

Not sure it will be a lengthy process…