Crowdfunding for Legal Action

A high profile and highly winnable case like this would surely attract some decent pro bono lawyers? The question is whether Quantuma want to appoint them and can the club afford who they want?  I presume there’s no scope for a 3rd party (Fans groups) can instigate any action? 

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Would a hitman be cheaper(joking obviously).

Yes, definitely.

Serious Season 6 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Anyway, yeah, it could be pragmatic to get in touch with someone, possibly Nick de Marco who already has an interest in this case, to see exactly what the costs could be. I would imagine it would cost well over six figures though. It could be out of reach, unless we're able to generate huge interest which includes some high profile affluent fans. 

Also, I'd imagine the time constraints we're working under makes it somewhat unworkable as the club probably would go bust before we won any court case and that would be an empty victory. 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

Yes, definitely.

Serious Season 6 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Anyway, yeah, it could be pragmatic to get in touch with someone, possibly Nick de Marco who already has an interest in this case, to see exactly what the costs could be. I would imagine it would cost well over six figures though. It could be out of reach, unless we're able to generate huge interest which includes some high profile affluent fans. 

Also, I'd imagine the time constraints we're working under makes it somewhat unworkable as the club probably would go bust before we won any court case and that would be an empty victory. 

Can we speak to rooney to see if he would like to chip I think he would jump at the chance we need to act now.

14 minutes ago, CheshRam said:

A high profile and highly winnable case like this would surely attract some decent pro bono lawyers? The question is whether Quantuma want to appoint them and can the club afford who they want?  I presume there’s no scope for a 3rd party (Fans groups) can instigate any action? 

We might be able to instigate but we can help fund any legal action.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I say let's go for it

Get buckets at the ready even go in the city centre buckets at hand.

I agree B4. It looks like legal action is the only way to make likes of Gibson's claims to go away. Crowdfunding, buckets ect it all helps and is worth giving a go to help raise the money needed.

56 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I agree B4. It looks like legal action is the only way to make likes of Gibson's claims to go away. Crowdfunding, buckets ect it all helps and is worth giving a go to help raise the money needed.

Start contacting ex players likes of shinnie poom to see if he wants to chip in. Enough is enough now we have to fight for our club. I bet even cocu will chip in and I bet lampard will as well.

Let's all get busy we need to act swiftly.

Anyone going to boro get all Derby fans chip instead spending money chip in with the cause.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Start contacting ex players likes of shinnie poom to see if he wants to chip in. Enough is enough now we have to fight for our club. I bet even cocu will chip in and I bet lampard will as well.

Let's all get busy we need to act swiftly.

Anyone going to boro get all Derby fans chip instead spending money chip in with the cause.

It is definitely worth giving a go. I am just not sure who the best person/group would be coordinate and organise it all.

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

It is definitely worth giving a go. I am just not sure who the best person/group would be coordinate and organise it all.

Try angie she might like to do it and others too.

Also contact all companies in Derby to see if they will be willing to chip in anything they can  afford.

Make sure were in numbers because be little scum bags try and steal the buckets and David might worth to see if contact that lawyer that won first case for us.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Try angie she might like to do it and others too.

Also contact all companies in Derby to see if they will be willing to chip in anything they can  afford.

Make sure were in numbers because be little scum bags try and steal the buckets and David might worth to see if contact that lawyer that won first case for us.

We shall make efl drop this or else we mean business even better if mps want to help raise the money this a fight that banker gibson will not win let's see how he acts when he gets notice.

31 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Nick De Marko Is on Twitter someone could DM or something to ask for advice on the matter where we stand 

If we raised the funds I am sure he would represent us. Need to raise the funds before Gibson contacts him and pays him off.