Massive chance close that gap

B4ev6is

Get as many points in the final 23 as we have in the first 23 puts us on 35pts. Imo we need to get an extra 10pts for survival, we have easily dropped 10pts in the first 23 games so not beyond the realms of possibility we could make that up in the remaining games.

However, to do that we need the off field issues to be sorted so we can get contracts sorted & maybe add more quality to the team - that plus Bielik returning to fitness could help towards those 10pts.

2 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Hope is a beautiful thing & massive credit to the players, Rooney & Rosenior for actually making this a discussion. Nigh on 25k turning up today & the sheer defiance of this squad and fans suggest this race has a bit to run still.

Small steps for me. Firstly, get to double figures in points. Secondly, Operation Barnsley...get off the bottom. Do that by end Jan/start Feb & I'll start to dream.

Wearing my Derby shirt proudly tonight amongst the good people of Lanzarote. Vamos los Aires ??

We need one of Reading, Hull and Cardiff to hit the buffers. We need to win most of the 6 pointers against them,  Barnsley and Peterborough. And we need a lot more.

But we’re not done yet 

Another two wins, and Barnsley losing their next two, will take us to just a point below them.

Do we dare to dream?

What are the odds on survival on the last day on goal difference and finishing 21st?

If that did happen then I reckon the next day there'd be not a drop of booze left anywhere north of Brum and south of Sheffield LOL.

COYR!!!

What’s a bit depressing, if I’ve got my maths right, is that if we had the extra 14pts that would put us in 21st, we’d actually have got 42pts, which would put us in 3rd I think. 

We don’t deserve to be last, but we certainly don’t deserve to be 3rd either. Borderline automatic promotion form required. It’s just not very realistic is it?

2 hours ago, LondonRam2 said:

Another two wins, and Barnsley losing their next two, will take us to just a point below them.

Do we dare to dream?

What are the odds on survival on the last day on goal difference and finishing 21st?

If that did happen then I reckon the next day there'd be not a drop of booze left anywhere north of Brum and south of Sheffield LOL.

COYR!!!

Just imagine the solicitor's letters that would be flying in if it turned out that the EFL hadn't deducted enough points from us after all.

That'd be Derby's fault too.

Do we dare to dream?

COYR!!!

…..Be nowt left in Marple either ?

Do we dare to dream?

COYR!!!

I’ve a Torquay fan giving me grief too……mind you he scoffed when I said we were getting Wayne Rooney. 

12 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

What’s a bit depressing, if I’ve got my maths right, is that if we had the extra 14pts that would put us in 21st, we’d actually have got 42pts, which would put us in 3rd I think. 

We don’t deserve to be last, but we certainly don’t deserve to be 3rd either. Borderline automatic promotion form required. It’s just not very realistic is it?

Well who people said this under great barld eagle jim smith I bet fans said same then.

My point is it is not over till it is over until last ball is kicked just believe in the lads because I do.