The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

I think Gibson is in a win win situation. Worst case scenario he loses, and loses face. If Derby folds, he gets nothing and Mel has a stadium with no team. He’s beaten Mel. If we compromise (Possible) or he wins the case (unlikely) he gets money and Boro will stay within FFP. 

Losing and losing face is hardly a win especially for someone like him.

Edited by Tamworthram

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Mate as far as I know the Arbitration offered by the EFL is their own arbitration procedure.

That's not a problem. The EFL facilitate the statutory Arbitration procedures. It is the same as going to Arbitration anywhere in England and Wales. I am confident that it will be conducted fairly. The EFL will not be able to meddle as they did with the P&S discipline process.

Just now, Brailsford Ram said:

That's not a problem. The EFL facilitate the statutory Arbitration procedures. It is the same as going to Arbitration anywhere in England and Wales. I am confident that it will be conducted fairly. The EFL will not be able to meddle as they did with the P&S discipline process.

What about fans suing EFL? There seem to be  few threads about that. 

1 minute ago, Ramitupper said:

For me, the admins need a court judgement and ASAP! as I’ve been saying for ages, I don’t know why they think that trying to convince the EFL is even a remote starter.. complete waste of time, same for arbitration, also a complete waste of time. Get on with it admins!!!

Absolutely this although it could be costly and painful.

It’s  the only possible route out of this unless a buyer is willing to take the debts on .

Mike Ashley !

2 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Ok but that’s not how I see it .

I just don’t trust the EFL sorry

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

This is going to enrage some folks... the exact same folk my thoughts below ARE NOT AIMED AT... but will affect them, nonetheless...

The best thing DCFC can do right now is make an official announcement that no Derby fans are to travel and attend the Boro game.  Full refunds.  All tickets returned to Boro.  Supporters clubs coaches cancelled.

Without that, there will be trouble.  The club WILL get a bad rep.  The club WILL get a fine for not controlling there fans.

As has been said, the timing of this Boro game couldn't be worse, and even a minority of our fans reacting in a negative manner will literally be "The last thing we need right now".

Apologies to the more respectable and trustworthy fans amongst us, but that's my thoughts!  ? ?

Seriously, so what we did at Huddersfield was a waste of time and effort then. If people break the law they should be dealt with, Same as at any match. I have not missed a match home or away this season and I don’t intend missing this one. #WFTTE.

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Losing and losing face is hardly a win especially for someone like him.

Ok so not win win but it’s a gamble with not much jeapordy. He’s lost face but hes ensured Derby County is almost dead and buried, lost players, Mel’s already damaged legacy is ruined completely, and caused so much difficulty. He would probably be proud knowing that

22 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I've just read in the DET that Ebosele is having a medical now at Udinese with a view to a summer transfer, There is a whiff of ongoing asset stripping in the air and it makes me worried that Q are now accumulating money to keep us in administration through the summer.  We heard from the EFL last night. We need a response now from Q to tell us about their current proposed response to our predicament.

You can't asset strip what we don't own. 

Festy's contract is up at the end of the season and he's free to do pre-contract deals abroad.

1 minute ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Ok so not win win but it’s a gamble with not much jeapordy. He’s lost face but hes ensured Derby County is almost dead and buried, lost players, Mel’s already damaged legacy is ruined completely, and caused so much difficulty. He would probably be proud knowing that

That's exactly the kind of man he is.

No words for him.

But those words are only part of the feelings I have towards Morris.

13 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Got to admit though…I don’t think he’s given the most convincing answer here.

Still think he’s got his ball on the pitch somewhere within all this..

He's guessing.

As for Morris needing the Club to survive, why?

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

What about fans suing EFL? There seem to be  few threads about that. 

We'd not legal advice on the feasibility of going down that route. I haven't a clue about our standing on that. The fanbase would need funding. Crowd funding could be an option if we have a starting price on that. I don't know what the EFL's liability is t a fanbase if it has any at all.

21 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I've just read in the DET that Ebosele is having a medical now at Udinese with a view to a summer transfer, There is a whiff of ongoing asset stripping in the air and it makes me worried that Q are now accumulating money to keep us in administration through the summer.  We heard from the EFL last night. We need a response now from Q to tell us about their current proposed response to our predicament.

It’s in Q’s best financial interest to keep us in the current predicament as long as feasibly possible. The money they are leaching out of the club on a monthly basis just leads to more young up and coming talent being sold off.

Whos next out the door Buchanan for duck all, just to keep their bills covered and keep them in the life theyve become accustomed to whilst “managing” this administration process.

The only winner is Q

16 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

But we give Wycombe money

Would you if you were the owner of Wycombe, Sell 1000 tickets to the supporters of a team you are trying to screw over, Knowing that there would be a good chance of some serious bother.

I certainly wouldn't

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Would you if you were the owner of Wycombe, Sell 1000 tickets to the supporters of a team you are trying to screw over, Knowing that there would be a good chance of some serious bother.

I certainly wouldn't

Wycombe away at Lincoln 12th Feb, get tickets in the home end  protest against Wycombe for 90mins and not giving them a penny

Edited by BriggRam

7 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Probably so he doesn’t end up £20m more out of pocket I suppose. God knows what he’ll end up trying to do with the stadium if we go under…

He'll still have the stadium. 

The guy is just grasping at straws.

10 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Seriously, so what we did at Huddersfield was a waste of time and effort then. If people break the law they should be dealt with, Same as at any match. I have not missed a match home or away this season and I don’t intend missing this one. #WFTTE.

Quite agree. Our great strength at the minute is the united bond between the staff, team and supporters. The staff and team need the fans behind them at the Riverside. Boycott the bars and catering facilities on the concourse but the team needs our support.

6 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

It’s in Q’s best financial interest to keep us in the current predicament as long as feasibly possible. The money they are leaching out of the club on a monthly basis just leads to more young up and coming talent being sold off.

Whos next out the door Buchanan for duck all, just to keep their bills covered and keep them in the life theyve become accustomed to whilst “managing” this administration process.

The only winner is Q

We really need to stop arguments like this.  Fees for administrators is quite tightly controlled (legally). There are processes in place for creditors to contest what they're being paid if they feel it's unacceptable (since the admins fees are eating into any potential repayment that creditors might receive).  And even beyond all the legal aspects of it, the last thing Quantuma want is a reputation for not being able to do their job very well and dragging out the process.

All of the insinuations that the admins are mucking about are coming from outside entities that just want to sow discord amongst us.  We need to keep our eyes on the real enemies here.