The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

We'll be stripped bare by the vultures looking to get bargains if that's the case - all the good work done by Rooney & the players will be wasted if we have to rely on under-18s to see out the season.....

Yep - who cares about finishing the season if we have nothing left ! 

?

I said only yesterday, my 'guess' is that nothing will happen and the EFL/administrators will announce an extension with the line "and the administrators hope to announce a preffered bidder soon", that will come later.

The administrators (Mel) have failed at every single hurdle and are constantly extending their own targets and now trying to further extend the EFLs targets. The administrators (Mel) need to explain exactly what is going on.

I cannot wait to see the back of these administrators (Mel).

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

"Derby. Growing talk" i'll tell you what, This man must have his ear all over the place, Where do we think this "growing talk" comes from, Was it a seedling in a Grow Bag?

Ear all over there place?

There is clearly a leak from the EFLs side.

I won't say who, but the name is well known (Not Parry).

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

?

I said only yesterday, my 'guess' is that nothing will happen and the EFL/administrators will announce an extension with the line "and the administrators hope to announce a preffered bidder soon", that will come later.

The administrators (Mel) have failed at every single hurdle and are constantly extending their own targets and now trying to further extend the EFLs targets. The administrators (Mel) need to explain exactly what is going on.

I cannot wait to see the back of these administrators (Mel).

Exactly what do you mean by Administrators (Mel) ??

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Show proof of funds to end of Feb with an extra loan.

Name preferred bidder.

Complete takeover by end of Feb.

Show proof of funds to end of the season.

Maybe but what about the two claims by the parasite club owners which is stopping everything currently