The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

He was the wrong appointment for certain players, After the Blackburn game lost 2-1, Pearson laid into them after the game, Certain players Keogh and Craig Bryson went to see MM on the Sunday, Pearson suspended for the Cardiff game.

Bless the little Princesses for being shouted at.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37489071

Based on how his time went, there wasn't much argument things were going to come right.

But yes, the squad could have pulled their finger out and got on with it.

13 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Posted in Transfer Forum, but if the Admins are accepting bids of only £500k for Festy - and from Forest!! - then:

1. it undermines what Rooney says about having the final say
  2. it scuppers what people say the Admins tell them in meetings about not having to sell players
  3. and it must mean we are miles from a takeover.

If there is 1 thing I've learnt since the administrators came in, it is this...

Don't trust/believe a single word the administrators say.

This week will prove just how far away we have been from a takeover all these weeks.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Based on how his time went, there wasn't much argument things were going to come right.

But yes, the squad could have pulled their finger out and got on with it.

According to the Times report, MM treated Keogh as a Son, My word, So his adopted "Son" cries to adopted "Dad" that the nasty man is swearing at them and saying terrible things, Heaven help these people when they retire and live in our world...oh sorry forgot, Never will happen.

Ans we paid to watch these precious players, The ones we have now, Get my attention and deservedly so

14 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Posted in Transfer Forum, but if the Admins are accepting bids of only £500k for Festy - and from Forest!! - then:

2. it scuppers what people say the Admins tell them in meetings about not having to sell players

I said in a post two months ago,forget what Derby County say and Rooney administrators are employed for one reason and one reason only is to get creditors as much as they can from any means they can they are not there for our benefit even more so is how long this is dragging on they themselves will be rubbing there hands and after HRMC they will be first in line to be paid

Two weeks ago i thought we might have a squeak and get out of relegation trouble,now i am not so sure we have 7 days for a takeover to take place before we lose players to ridiculous prices just to stay afloat even then it may not be enough come D day 1st Feb

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Ok I think I am with you .. maybe tone it down a bit but on the detail you are pretty much right and Jordan was talking crap. Which is what he does.

Very difficult to get points across when your Club is fighting to exist.

That was on 18th January when Derby where being painted as villainous but the tied is slowly turning thanks to mobilization of the fans 

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If there is 1 thing I've learnt since the administrators came in, it is this...

Don't trust/believe a single word the administrators say.

This week will prove just how far away we have been from a takeover all these weeks.

They are trying to sell something that from what we know so far has "significant" issues.

The salesperson saying that the rusty Jag on his lot is a way better deal than the used Passat you were also thinking about. Says spares aren't a problem and servicing really is reasonable for a luxury vehicle, the knocking noise is just a "they all make that noise" and the finance check saying there's outstanding against that car is nothing to worry about... you'd better make the offer now, loads of people interested in it...

5 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

According to the Times report, MM treated Keogh as a Son, My word, So his adopted "Son" cries to adopted "Dad" that the nasty man is swearing at them and saying terrible things, Heaven help these people when they retire and live in our world...oh sorry forgot, Never will happen.

Ans we paid to watch these precious players, The ones we have now, Get my attention and deservedly so

None of that makes Nigel Pearson a good appointment or the right man for the job at the time.

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Very difficult to get points across when your Club is fighting to exist.

That was on 18th January when Derby where being painted as villainous but the tied is slowly turning thanks to mobilization of the fans 

Agreed there’s been some good press . Not helped by the Gibson death party song tbf.

Why when an actual bid was made Friday do things seem really desperate today? Someone said earlier there will be some absolute rubbish posted out there this week and we should just ignore. Esp as dark side doing their best to discredit admins.  Think we need to focus on facts not scaremongering from those trying to generate clicks and traffic. Also need to try and carry on pressure on dark side.
New angle for MPs why Forest member on EFL board to give our cash deadline 1 Feb and Forest making low offers for our players in the meantime?

#myderbystory was great last week - what this week from supporters groups? Best memory? Without Derby I......?

Edited by CBRammette
Typo

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Why when an actual bid was made Friday do things seem really desperate today? Someone said earlier there will be some absolute rubbish posted out there this week and we should just ignore. Esp as dark side doing their best to discredit admins.  Think we need to focus on facts not scaremongering from those trying to generate clicks and traffic. Also need to try and carry on pressure on dark side.
New angle for MPs why Forest member on EFL board to give our cash deadline 1 Feb and Forest making low offers for our players in the meantime?

#myderbystory was great last week - what this week from supporters groups? Best memory? Without Derby I......?

I just posted about this on the transfer forum . It really is a stinky scandal if it’s true about Festy.

Just now, PistoldPete said:

I just posted about this on the transfer forum . It really is a stinky scandal if it’s true about Festy.

I know - really really good point. If all EFL board with interests recuse themselves from points relevant to their clubs it will just be parry left. 

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

Why when an actual bid was made Friday do things seem really desperate today? Someone said earlier there will be some absolute rubbish posted out there this week and we should just ignore. Esp as dark side doing their best to discredit admins.  Think we need to focus on facts not scaremongering from those trying to generate clicks and traffic. Also need to try and carry on carry on pressure on dark side.

There is the fundraising campaign from the Supporters Groups.

Also MPs meeting with admins, EFL and Middlesbrough and Wycombe today - the first time that these have been round the table at same time, I think. 

Campaign to supply tickets for Birmingham group is ongoing - biggest thing I think will be getting enough to take these up.

Save Derby County flag should be going up outside ground today - if anybody works down there can they look out for it? We were told it should be going right on the corner above Backyard. 

There would be rumours about players regardless of situation this week so we'll just have to see how these go.

If you need reassurance from fellow fans, there's another Twittwr town hall tonight - inspiring and supportive! 

45 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Omg I certainly hope not