The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

So will I.

Over 50, with loads of passion, pride, desire, energy and will do everything required on and off the pitch to win points and prizes.........what do points make?

On the head son!

I’ll buy a new pair of boots if necessary. I’d need six months training and probably a knee operation but I’m raring to go. I’m just 50 but I reckon I could be a good defensive center midfielder. I was once an attacking midfielder but I’ve lost a bit of pace over the past 30 years.

Ah, the mythical Ashley offer in January where he claimed through the media he was preparing a £50 million offer, presumably intending to scare off other bidders. It didn't work. It never happened. He then allowed CK to take PB status with an offer nearly £20 million below what his media chums claimed he was willing to pay. He's full of shyte and has yet to lodge a formal offer according to Quantuma and this despite all the BS PR 'I'm still interested' guff. He's now claiming to have made a restructured offer, despite not submitting a formal bid in the first instance and with the period of exclusivity still being in place. Had he honoured his word and offered £50 mill in January, there's a fair chance we'd still be in the Championship. Let that sink in for a moment.

As it stands, Quantuma are adamant that there's been no contact since last year so I think it's fair to assume that in respect of Derby County, he's nothing more than a stalking horse who is quite happy to see us go the wall whilst shafting every creditor, merely to save a couple of million of his reported £2.25 billion fortune. CK may not have his experience, nor his financial wherewithwal, but he's at least put his money where his mouth his and with the club teetering on the edge, I'll take actions over words all day long.

46 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

If it was more suitable for the creditors it most likely would have been accepted, he just wants us on the cheap. If he is the last resort fair enough, but not my first choice.

It was turned down by the EFL.

If he wants the stadium and Club then he doesn't want to pay the same price now as before Christmas - seems obvious. If CK was so keen he'd be dealing with Morris? Or is it that he just wants the stadium on the cheap - oh no that's only MA! ?

23 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I’ll buy a new pair of boots if necessary. I’d need six months training and probably a knee operation but I’m raring to go. I’m just 50 but I reckon I could be a good defensive center midfielder. I was once an attacking midfielder but I’ve lost a bit of pace over the past 30 years.

Me too. I used to be a Willie Carlin/Archie Gemmill midfielder, but not any more. I’m 65, 5’ 6”, and would be better in goal nowadays as I have a belly and I’m not afraid to use it.

5 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Simple question does anybody know for sure when we can sign players. Is it when we are bought or when Q have paid the first lot of money out and we leave administration

It'll be when everyone has signed the paperwork to say the takeover is taking place. It'll take a couple more months for everything to be completed and for us to exit administration.

1 hour ago, IncredibleKoosh said:

If he is 'very interested' in buying the club, why hasn't he made an offer that would be more suitable to the creditors?

Because he wants us as cheap as possible. He buys distressed businesses dirt cheap. With kirchner in the frame i assume Ashley cant get us as cheap as he wants. Just because he hasnt put a high bid in doesnt mean he isnt interested

43 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Ah, the mythical Ashley offer in January where he claimed through the media he was preparing a £50 million offer, presumably intending to scare off other bidders. It didn't work. It never happened. He then allowed CK to take PB status with an offer nearly £20 million below what his media chums claimed he was willing to pay. He's full of shyte and has yet to lodge a formal offer according to Quantuma and this despite all the BS PR 'I'm still interested' guff. He's now claiming to have made a restructured offer, despite not submitting a formal bid in the first instance and with the period of exclusivity still being in place. Had he honoured his word and offered £50 mill in January, there's a fair chance we'd still be in the Championship. Let that sink in for a moment.

As it stands, Quantuma are adamant that there's been no contact since last year so I think it's fair to assume that in respect of Derby County, he's nothing more than a stalking horse who is quite happy to see us go the wall whilst shafting every creditor, merely to save a couple of million of his reported £2.25 billion fortune. CK may not have his experience, nor his financial wherewithwal, but he's at least put his money where his mouth his and with the club teetering on the edge, I'll take actions over words all day long.

No one has submitted a formal offer without conditions. Ck hasn’t signed up to anything yet. I guess that’s why Ashley says he is still interested. But at this stage the preferred bidder is Ck and I hope he gets it done pronto. 

Just now, PistoldPete said:

No one has submitted a formal offer without conditions. Ck hasn’t signed up to anything yet. I guess that’s why Ashley says he is still interested. But at this stage the preferred bidder is Ck and I hope he gets it done pronto. 

Does anyone known when he is due back.

2 hours ago, IncredibleKoosh said:

If he is 'very interested' in buying the club, why hasn't he made an offer that would be more suitable to the creditors?

Because he's an experienced businessman & wants to see if he can get the club for cheaper in the long run?

Obviously we want closure asap but at this stage, his motives & our motives aren't aligned. That would change if & when he buys the club.

45 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It was turned down by the EFL.

If he wants the stadium and Club then he doesn't want to pay the same price now as before Christmas - seems obvious. If CK was so keen he'd be dealing with Morris? Or is it that he just wants the stadium on the cheap - oh no that's only MA! ?

I suggest you read Hair island's post.

7 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Because he's an experienced businessman & wants to see if he can get the club for cheaper in the long run?

Obviously we want closure asap but at this stage, his motives & our motives aren't aligned. That would change if & when he buys the club.

Obviously starting next season on - 15. Not much to look forward too if he gets it. All you can say is we will still have a club i suppose.