The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 hours ago, jono said:

It is controlled by the rules and processes laid down by the EFL.

I dispute that it is adversarial. If it is, then it shouldn’t be. The EFL’s remit is investigate on behalf of other members and pass it to an independent panel for judgement.  As an equal representative of all the clubs it should not be adversarial (even though they made it so ) It should be an examination of an alleged breach with a verdict made and accepted respectfully by all parties 

The EFL made it adversarial when they had no place to do so, because they were overly influenced and pressured by other parties. They needed guilty verdicts because of that pressure, not because of the facts of the matter. They did not fairly represent all clubs because of that undue pressure. 

Agree with this.. in fact they were very aggressively adversarial using dodgy tactics throughout the proceedings. They really shouldn’t be allowed to do that. 

1 hour ago, RAM1966 said:

For me the most hypocritical thing they've done was the rule change on the amortisation of player.  It stated on the EFLs minutes it was a rule change. 

This centres around the justification of the resubmission of the accounts and us subsequently failing FFP.  Had this not of happened no Boro or Wycombe cases, Mel would of probably been able to sell the club etc.

The whole house of cards came crashing down as a result, transfer embargos.  Admin  losing valuable players for nothing instead of fees.

This needs looking into, Admin may have accepted the decision without the right to appeal.  This rule change since surely is justification that we were ducked over and there was no justification....

Was thinking about this. If there is ever an independent football regulator appointed, could they look into this? Its absolute corruption what these parasites have done to the club.

42 minutes ago, JPRamFan said:

Was thinking about this. If there is ever an independent football regulator appointed, could they look into this? Its absolute corruption what these parasites have done to the club.

It will probably depend upon the terms under which the regulators are appointed - anyone that thinks that new regulators are likely to see the end of the EFL are probably going to be disappointed - but I would have thought that they wouldn't investigate historic cases, which is what we will be once new owners take over, otherwise where would they stop?  They might use us (and others) as an example of the areas in which the EFL need to behave better/tighten their regulations/improve performance but they wouldn't effectively reopen cases.

52 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

It will probably depend upon the terms under which the regulators are appointed - anyone that thinks that new regulators are likely to see the end of the EFL are probably going to be disappointed - but I would have thought that they wouldn't investigate historic cases, which is what we will be once new owners take over, otherwise where would they stop?  They might use us (and others) as an example of the areas in which the EFL need to behave better/tighten their regulations/improve performance but they wouldn't effectively reopen cases.

Compen ??

2 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

We don't know the outstanding term of the existing lease,  to satisfy the EFL the (CK) club my need to enter into a fresh 10 year + lease, I think a minimum of 10 years was specified by the EFL!

I read the rumour in here too, but could find nothing in the EFL regulations to support it.

Anyway, somebody needs to get their ship together and sign a sale agreement so CK can ratify the club purchase and we can start offering player contracts! 

3 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

I read the rumour in here too, but could find nothing in the EFL regulations to support it.

Anyway, somebody needs to get their ship together and sign a sale agreement so CK can ratify the club purchase and we can start offering player contracts! 

A new lease between the new Lessor and the club shouldn’t be an issue once the Lessor has ownership of the ground. Both the sale for the ground and a new lease could be done in parallel, both documents could be signed on the same day.

4 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

To those who claim to be in the know. Is the delay over price or getting the legal side correct. Or in other words what's causing the delay. Nixon is adamant many times today it has to be done by Friday to get everything through our beloved EFL by 31st

If it were still a standoff over price then the parties would have been unable to provide a completion date. The Legal process is fairly complex there’s the sale and purchase of the ground and the release of MSDs charge on the ground.

5 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Agree with this.. in fact they were very aggressively adversarial using dodgy tactics throughout the proceedings. They really shouldn’t be allowed to do that. 

As far as I see it, every time there was an independent panel decision; Derby were deemed, at worst, to have played a bit of a game / been a bit crafty but were largely in the clear. 
The agenda to turn what should have been a deserved slap on the wrist in to particular vengeance, came from voices in the EFL who had a no place swaying what should have been a procedural even handed process. It was done for their own gain/ vindictiveness - levering decisions and policy with the threat of legal action against the EFL itself.

It simply should not have been allowed. 

10 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Yes, despite what Kevin says, it was surprising how uncritical and unchallenging the IDC and especially the LAP were of EFL. Perhaps as you say that may be because EFL were paying them. Less cynically it was after all Derby who were in the dock. I would like to see EFL in the dock, when things would be seen in a different light. I think the savaging EFL got over Bury would be nothing to what a genuinely independent inquiry would make of EFL's conduct over Derby. Damian Collins former chair of select sport and culture committee would be a good candidate. Or Susan Gray.  

Her findings would depend entirely not n the facts but on what Boris Johnson's take of the situation was.

He said, getting all political.

Which I suspect isn't allowed, so I'll claim I was suggesting a doubt as to integrity and/or independence, which is most definitely an EFL characteristic which has shown up all too often.

1 hour ago, jono said:

As far as I see it, every time there was an independent panel decision; Derby were deemed, at worst, to have played a bit of a game / been a bit crafty but were largely in the clear. 
The agenda to turn what should have been a deserved slap on the wrist in to particular vengeance, came from voices in the EFL who had a no place swaying what should have been a procedural even handed process. It was done for their own gain/ vindictiveness - levering decisions and policy with the threat of legal action against the EFL itself.

It simply should not have been allowed. 

Brilliantly summed up Jono. It's just amazing that there are people on here, or at least one, who are supposed to have the interests of our club at heart and have followed this process from the outset, and who can try to justify how we, as a club and a community, have been persecuted by the EFL, simply to settle scores with Mel Morris. I can only think that anyone who purports to have the interests of DCFC at heart who can take that line has fallen foul of Stockholm Syndrome; "feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor." Or some other form of psychological impairment.

Hopefully, we will survive this and if so it will be due in no small measure to the determined efforts of the supporters, management, players, politicians and others who so vehemently opposed and campaigned against the destruction that the EFL attempted to inflict on Derby County. Those people never gave up, never swallowed the EFL BS and they fought to the end. Otherwise, we might have gone the same way as Bury.

COYR

Edited by Brailsford Ram

12 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Yes, despite what Kevin says, it was surprising how uncritical and unchallenging the IDC and especially the LAP were of EFL. Perhaps

As I read it, the IDC was pretty critical of the EFl. The LAP went in completely the opposite direction, castigated the club for any number of things and implied the sun shone out of the EFL’s arris 

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I can only think that anyone who purports to have the interests of DCFC at heart who can take that line has fallen foul of Stockholm Syndrome; "feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor.

I’m in desperate need of help. How much do you charge for an hour on your couch ? We could do it after next time out on the driving range 

13 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

I’m in desperate need of help. How much do you charge for an hour on your couch ? We could do it after next time out on the driving range 

If you think you fit into the category of person I have described, I'm sorry but I cannot help you because I am not qualified in the the therapy you may require and also  I don't play golf, so I'll have to decline your invitation to the driving range. If you think my concerns may apply to you, please seek an urgent appointment with your doctor with a view to expert diagnosis. If the diagnosis confirms your fears, they might be able to get you on track back to a line of thinking consistent with the rest of the Derby County fanbase.

I hope this may help in allaying any concerns you may have about yourself. Good luck if you need it.

Oh and thank you so much for kindly bestowing the honour upon me of bringing this thread to 1600 pages ?

Edited by Brailsford Ram