The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

I know exactly what you mean.... ☹️

Thats why the Rams Trust letter is so important we need clarity before the Arbitration begins, we need the MPs and wider public to see the process so that the EFL cannot do their usual tricks.

Note: I am not a Ramstrust member but I agree with them on this point

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

6 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

48 hours?

Well Gibbo has no real basis to refuse fast track arbitration. But before it happens, the rules of engagement need to be agreed. And his next slimy move will be to spin that process out whilst our interest and admin costs mount, and our deadlines loom. Quite possibly before settling on the courthouse steps   

Edited by angieram
Remove personal insults

13 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Thats why the Rams Trust letter is so important we need clarity before the Arbitration begins, we need the MPs and wider public to see the process so that the EFL cannot do their usual tricks.

Could Margaret Beckett and Pauline Latham be made aware of our fears 

19 minutes ago, TomG said:

It might just be me, but I have this niggling feeling that the Arbitration will not be fair.  I just don't trust the EFL or Mr Gibbon not to have some way of 'nobbling' the panel.

What outcome is “best” for the EFL?

If it comes out with a Rams killing verdict it will look bad for them and will encourage other clubs to claim against each other.

If it comes out with a favourable verdict for us then they can say to the 70 odd clubs we worked the process but speculative claims are not the way forward.

35 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Differently worth a shot mate get them involved more people fighting for us the better.

If they ask me to go and fighting in there for the club I say yes i will going on fighting I hang boro and wycombe out to dry.

I honestly think that the EFL absolutely do not want the two parasite club owners ( who are using their football clubs as pawns) to be successful in any way as it utterly destroys league tables currently and in the future with a huge amount of disharmony to follow they simply will not want these claims to be successful and this is their way of saying this was found in favour of Derby County never mind Middlesbrough and Wycombe now carry on playing football. 
If for whatever reason something is found against Derby county then we fold as a football club it really is that simple and no we shouldn’t even consider borrowing money to pay ‘something’ to the parasites.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Apparently all 3 arbiters will be Barristers which gives me more confidence as there will be no bias just the facts .

Hey ho 

So are the WW and Boro cases being deal with together (jointly) in the same Arbitation sesson and WW/ Boro are happy to apoint only one joint Barrister to represent them?

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I honestly think that the EFL absolutely do not want the two parasite club owners ( who are using their football clubs as pawns) to be successful in any way as it utterly destroys league tables currently and in the future with a huge amount of disharmony to follow they simply will not want these claims to be successful and this is their way of saying this was found in favour of Derby County never mind Middlesbrough and Wycombe now carry on playing football. 
If for whatever reason something is found against Derby county then we fold as a football club it really is that simple and no we shouldn’t even consider borrowing money to pay ‘something’ to the parasites.

Why did the Wycombe chairman have the arrogance to say when Derby lose or something to that effect in letter to Wycombe fans yesterday.

Maybe it’s all brinkmanship 

Just now, Elwood P Dowd said:

So are the WW and Boro cases being deal with together (jointly) in the same Arbitation sesson and WW/ Boro are happy to apoint only one joint Barrister to represent them?

This is a conundrum mate .

I don’t definitively know the answer.  

Maybe Rams trusts letter to the EFL will give us answers 

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Apparently all 3 arbiters will be Barristers which gives me more confidence as there will be no bias just the facts .

Hey ho 

Depends which facts they end up arguing about - if it’s if Derby had been deducted points in season A and season B after the league had finished playing would they have finished above C and below D - then it starts to be a problem as the conversation is about the wrong thing.

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Why did the Wycombe chairman have the arrogance to say when Derby lose or something to that effect in letter to Wycombe fans yesterday.

Maybe it’s all brinkmanship 

Wouldn’t be surprised if he wants to represent Wycombe ! 

And I worry also that arbitration sounds a bit like 'Well give them half then..' which is no more viable and thus pointless. Arbitration is just a way of finding a compromise position/number not deciding right vs wrong but anything that is not a tiny fraction of the insane numbers claimed is just not going to happen and even a tiny fraction is going to have to come straight out of the pockets of a potential owner because the club hasn't got a pot to piss in, in fact it has about minus 50 million pots. As we have seen, potential owners are not going to take well to taking any kind of additional hit unless possibly it is a token amount hence no PB still.

And before poorly informed lunatics from other clubs with an exe to grind say "Wah wah wah.. sell some players then", well in case you hadn't noticed 1) We have, (what is it) 5/6 players sold or contracts expired in the past few weeks alone ? plus all those who walked last summer and 2) Much of the rest of the squad is out of contract in the summer due to endless embargoes so is worth sod all in transfer fees. We are left with the vast majority of this paper thin squad this year has been young lads, frees and players on the brink of retirement and the odd journeyman who have performed absolute heroics in an impossible situation and we are immensely proud of each and every one of them.

3 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Two separate cases... Our Admins will be working shifts...

Wycombe v Derby 09:30 - 12:30

Lunch 12:30 - 13:30

Boro v Derby 13:30 - 16:30

?

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

This is a conundrum mate .

I don’t definitively know the answer.  

Maybe Rams trusts letter to the EFL will give us answers 

I hope so, I would want the claims seprated and the WW heard first, I consider this the most frivolous and getting rid of the WW claim would set the tone for the Boro claim.

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Two separate cases... Our Admins will be working shifts...

Wycombe v Derby 09:30 - 12:30

?

I agree but with one alteration

Wycombe v Derby 09:30 - 09:40     it shouldnt take long even with a windy Barrister ?