The Administration Thread

Boycie

13 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Going to arbitration they must believe they have more than a fair chance of winning their argument.

It also gets us out of this potential stalemate situation where nothing is being resolved.

If it’s courts route then the MFC/WW claims get laughed out of the building in 5 minutes.

If it’s arbitration then we raise a similar complaint against QPR in case we lose.

Just now, StaffsRam said:

If it’s courts route then the MFC/WW claims get laughed out of the building in 5 minutes.

If it’s arbitration then we raise a similar complaint against QPR in case we lose.

Except our projected loss would be for the full amount of promotion income presumably (based on Boro’s logic) seeing as we missed out on promotion but they just missed out on playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

My understanding is that the EFL can withdraw our golden share for taking the matter outside the EFL procedures if we do that. Could be wrong though. Hope I’m wrong…. ?

Staffs, I'm 65 and life gets confusing at times, Lets not make me any more confusing as I am ?

Just now, Indy said:

Except our projected loss would be for the full amount of promotion income presumably (based on Boro’s logic) seeing as we missed out on promotion but they just missed out on playoffs. 

It sounds as if the Gibbon has reduced his pluck any figure out of the air fictitious claim ?

NEWSFLASH

Wycombe increase claim on Derby County from 7m to 14m.

Blaming today's defeat taking them from 1st to 4th on having to watch the Notts Forest v Derby game right to the end thus making them ill prepared for their own match.

A visibly shaking Rob Couhig said after the game..'its always Derby..they will cost us the 7m quid we would get for winning the league, today was all down to them..we were ill prepared..if they hadn't played early we would have won this game 5-0 and every other game we have left - Derby have ruined another Wycombe season we demand compensation.'

1 minute ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

If the Binnie family are willing to take on the claims, you’d say they have very good lawyers who they’ve turned to and said hahahahaha, they’ve got no chance, I’ll beat them easy. 

They are Yanks..they may have seen Couhig in action.

56 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'm not sure, so could you define pedantry for me?

Not really pedantry.

If we've not named a preferred bidder its because the administrators have yet to find anyone to take on the club in its current state.

Its disingenuous to say they have got a preferred bidder but cant name them.

44 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

But but but, Weren't we about to announce a PB, Only for the EFL to say the PB must accept that M/WW are creditors, With that they get a payout, So how can Q announce a PB, If the PB is not willing to support the EFLs credit status of the Parrasites then what is the point of announcing a PB?

Announce the pb as a way of proving funding until the end of the season and then tell the EFL we will defend ourselves against Boro and Wycombe but if they are successful we will be liquidated.

It will then put the ball firmly in the EFLs court as they will be forced to say they dont think we can make it to the end of the season based on the fictitious claims.

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Announce the pb as a way of proving funding until the end of the season and then tell the EFL we will defend ourselves against Boro and Wycombe but if they are successful we will be liquidated.

It will then put the ball firmly in the EFLs court as they will be forced to say they dont think we can make it to the end of the season based on the fictitious claims.

Brinkmanship is a dangerous game but I think this might be the best way. Or the only way.

14 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not really pedantry.

If we've not named a preferred bidder its because the administrators have yet to find anyone to take on the club in its current state.

Its disingenuous to say they have got a preferred bidder but cant name them.

That does not necessarily follow. They could have a PB and have not yet named them. Indeed that is what happened.

The way I see it is a preferred bidder who is willing to take on the claim would mean we can come out of administration and be able to bring players in.

Then after the administration is lifted the new owners go to arbitration and if they lost the claim we could claim against QPR for a bigger amount.

That would open up the floodgates for many claims from many clubs going back many years.

If we win the claim those two clubs can go back down their holes where they came from.

Is this correct?