The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I think that's what Ashley may be wanting - but the other article that was linked suggests if we do that, we will start the next season on - 15.

We might yet end up there tho. 

The problem is: the admins’ plan is to appoint preferred bidder and get funding from that bidder. The preferred bidder will only provide cash if they have a clean route to purchase. Gibson is blocking that route, his claims make the route to exit very complicated. When people start talking about restructuring plans and cram down court orders, you’re not looking at a clean or swift exit. Good to see Percy questioning  Gibson’s moral compass we need more of that 

1 minute ago, StrawHillRam said:

I’m sick and tired of reading about gibson, efl, Morris, the Wycombe winker, the admin team, Percy, Nixon et al

Same here mate. We’ve been in purgatory for 2 years now. It’s a good job us Rams fans are so patient. Under similar circumstances Villa Park would be virtually deserted for games by now. We really deserve some good news.

"Steve Gibson moral issue" - From what we understand Steve Gibson thinks it's his moral duty to do all he can until we're punished to his satisfaction. For it is steve gibson who does not think we have been punished in accordance with our crime.

So, yeah, the vengence of steve "it's your own fault you employed tony pulis and pissed away your vast parachute payment advantage" Gibson. So, it's surely a question for the EFL, morally, to either stand by their rulings and processes or to conceed they have no moral right to be the governers of the league. It stongly seems that the later would be the more accurate and therefore to bring in the era of "might makes right" and do away with things like rules, processes, clubs agreeing to abide by them, rules about how clubs that do not are dealt with etc etc.

I think all fans should be worried if it becomes the case that if your club is found to have been in breech, you're fair game to anyone who feels wronged (in addition to league punishments).

Gibson is absolutely devoid of any compassion for the supporters/Fans of Derby County, his moral compass is also requiring calibration. This is a personal spat with Morris dressed up in fight with the Club, he knows if he goes for Morris the claim has no standing.

The issue is he isn’t being taken to task by the media, all the scraps we read are based on what will happen to us, by whom and for whatever elaborate reason, that is what makes news. The press are whipping up the storm to ensure the story continues, what is required is people like Jim White on talk sport getting Gibson on the radio to justify his reasons, which so far he has hasn’t really publicly done.   Reason being it is a time wasting exercise, designed to make us sell our better players and consequently be relegated due to being unable to perform to the required level. It is a very one sided fight. Like taking sweets of the kid in an all over body cast........he is a bully.

BAWT have done a sterling job trying to appeal to their fans, something Gibson won’t worry about in the slightest, however, more needs to be made of this through the media. More about the effect on the players, fans and city as a whole.

I think this will only end when our top performers have been sold, and we are placed in a near uncompetitive position on Jan 31st. Sadly we have no leaverage if this impasse continues.

who else in the media as well as Jim White would be useful in highlighting the real overal effect of this.

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So, it's surely a question for the EFL, morally, to either stand by their rulings and processes or to conceed they have no moral right to be the governers of the league.

Why do you assume the EFL have not told Gibson that they want him to stop this? (There’s obviously no way they are going to do that publicly.) The problem is, there’s nothing else they can do

8 minutes ago, chipperram said:

Gibson is absolutely devoid of any compassion for the supporters/Fans of Derby County, his moral compass is also requiring calibration. This is a personal spat with Morris dressed up in fight with the Club, he knows if he goes for Morris the claim has no standing.

The issue is he isn’t being taken to task by the media, all the scraps we read are based on what will happen to us, by whom and for whatever elaborate reason, that is what makes news. The press are whipping up the storm to ensure the story continues, what is required is people like Jim White on talk sport getting Gibson on the radio to justify his reasons, which so far he has hasn’t really publicly done.   Reason being it is a time wasting exercise, designed to make us sell our better players and consequently be relegated due to being unable to perform to the required level. It is a very one sided fight. Like taking sweets of the kid in an all over body cast........he is a bully.

BAWT have done a sterling job trying to appeal to their fans, something Gibson won’t worry about in the slightest, however, more needs to be made of this through the media. More about the effect on the players, fans and city as a whole.

I think this will only end when our top performers have been sold, and we are placed in a near uncompetitive position on Jan 31st. Sadly we have no leaverage if this impasse continues.

who else in the media as well as Jim White would be useful in highlighting the real overal effect of this.

Personally I would appeal to the Minister for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, and ask her to have a quiet word in Rick Parry’s ear, with reference to the very worrying precedent that could be set in this case. 

The EFL need to take ownership of the situation, defuse it and lay down the law to all its member clubs about going down this route in the future.

enquiries@dcms.gov.uk

You can only email Nadine Dorries directly if you are in her constituency, so use the email above.

Edited by hintonsboots

10 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Can't bbc radio Derby and local TV start banging the drum to raise the issue? Surely they can do better than they are and then perhaps some national media will get involved.

This whole situation is beyond belief. 

Something needs to be done. This is beyond ridiculous.

Is there anyone on the forum have good with connections to a local MP in Derby? or support Derby take Gibson and co to court.

4 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Personally I would appeal to the Minister for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, and ask her to have a quiet word in Rick Parry’s ear, with reference to the very worrying precedent that could be set in this case. 

The EFL need to take ownership of the situation, defuse it and lay down the law to all its member clubs about going down this route in the future.

enquiries@dcms.gov.uk

You can only email Nadine Dorries directly if you are in her constituency, so use the email above.

If it’s Dorries, I suggest you open with “Woke EFL trying to cancel Derby County”.  You should probably mention we have a statue that might get pulled down if we get liquidated too ?

6 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

enquiries@dcms.gov.uk

Thanks HB, I am not the greatest wordsmith but may give it a go tomorrow. Sadly she isn’t my MP. CR.

16 minutes ago, chipperram said:

Thanks HB, I am not the greatest wordsmith but may give it a go tomorrow. Sadly she isn’t my MP. CR.

It’s easy to find an email address for your MP - just google him or her. I just sent an email to  amanda.solloway.mp@parliament.uk

who is the MP for Derby North. We should bombard them with requests for them to get involved. RamsTrust and BAWT need to be all over this 

11 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

It’s easy to find an email address for your MP - just google him or her. I just sent an email to  amanda.solloway.mp@parliament.uk

who is the MP for Derby North. We should bombard them with requests for them to get involved. RamsTrust and BAWT need to be all over this 

Every MP in Derbyshire should be all over this. I live in Suffolk so cannot directly email them. I was wondering if the  Mayor of Derby has been engaged in this as yet. A bit of Civic pressure may also help.