FA Cup 3rd Round (drawn Coventry)

hintonsboots

It is live on the BBC Sport website and app, BBC Radio 5 Live, ITV4 and the FA's social media channels, from 7pm tonight.

Now we’re concentrating on the Cup, a good run would raise some much needed revenue.

16 Derby County.

Who do you fancy ?? Boro (h) followed by Liverpool (h)

It’s written in my tea leaves this morning that we are going to win the FA Cup this season, and therefore we will have a place in the Europa League next season.  Our run starts tonight being drawn away to Brighton (l’m going - proper fan me). Come on, who’s with me on our journey to a Wembley Way?

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

It’s written in my tea leaves this morning that we are going to win the FA Cup this season, and therefore we will have a place in the Europa League next season.  Our run starts tonight being drawn away to Brighton (l’m going - proper fan me). Come on, who’s with me on our journey to a Wembley Way?

Hinton ?

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Did you empty the Tea Bags as it's not good to leave the Tea BagIn