Pathetic from the players

Big Trav

Can understand in some ways players not going to the fans. 

That was a game they were expecting to win and we're rightly aggrieved that they didn't and didn't deserve to. To go and put a false face on it is not what I would want to see. Would rather hear about someone coming off the pitch and smashing things and tearing strips off teammates. 

Everyone deals with difficult situations in different ways. 

What do you think of Harry Maguire recently coming out and saying I'm only here doing an interview because I have to. That for me is much worse. 

Players possibly embarrassed losing out to Barnsley, the worst team in the ch'ship (up until Wednesday night at least...)

Having said that, the players should have taken time to say thanks to the genuine fans on the night. Courtesy costs nothing. 

On 04/11/2021 at 20:58, angieram said:

Last night I witnessed bullying and intimidation of staff at Barnsley and of our own fans from some of our so called supporters before and during the game.

I also saw a lot of fans coming and going and paying very little attention to the actual football. 

That walk back to the dressing room there is like the walk of shame past the away end so I am not surprised some of the players scuttled past as quick as they could. 

Of course by then most of those sort of fans had buggered off, leaving the ones who do usually stay behind to applaud feeling a bit short changed.

Call out the players If you like, but don't pretend our fans were all heroes who gave 100% in support of the team because that's far from the truth.

I always give my all for the lads win lose or draw.

But no end of blaming roos for first goal and they really made me mad I felt like telling them to shut up and support the team or go home.

I saw no trouble against Barnsley but I did report a issue with Male toilets that needed sorting asp.

52 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I always give my all for the lads win lose or draw.

But no end of blaming roos for first goal and they really made me mad I felt like telling them to shut up and support the team or go home.

I saw no trouble against Barnsley but I did report a issue with Male toilets that needed sorting asp.

@DarkFruitsRam7

I think the players should always acknowledge the fans, it's only polite, but I've never moaned when they've not done so. This reminds me a bit of the argument about players giving it back to fans who are giving them a hard time. Grow a thicker skin would be my recommendation to both fans and players, it'll come in useful one day. 

On 04/11/2021 at 22:36, europia said:

Players possibly embarrassed losing out to Barnsley, the worst team in the ch'ship (up until Wednesday night at least...)

Having said that, the players should have taken time to say thanks to the genuine fans on the night. Courtesy costs nothing. 

Neymar contract at P$G contains a clause to clap the fans for a mere monthly fee of 375k Euros (allegedly). Win or lose he's clapping all the way to the bank.

On 04/11/2021 at 07:22, MuespachRam said:

To be honest some of our fans didn’t deserve clapping.  Heard the Billy Sharp chant too many times last night from the Danny dyer wannabes. 

and I reckon a few of the players would have missed the other hand as they tried to clap..!

Is that still happening . Wtf … weve really got some proper knuckle draggers following us atm havent we

i know every club has them and its more about society than dcfc but jesus

On 04/11/2021 at 20:58, angieram said:

Last night I witnessed bullying and intimidation of staff at Barnsley and of our own fans from some of our so called supporters before and during the game.

I also saw a lot of fans coming and going and paying very little attention to the actual football. 

That walk back to the dressing room there is like the walk of shame past the away end so I am not surprised some of the players scuttled past as quick as they could. 

Of course by then most of those sort of fans had buggered off, leaving the ones who do usually stay behind to applaud feeling a bit short changed.

Call out the players If you like, but don't pretend our fans were all heroes who gave 100% in support of the team because that's far from the truth.

That sums up why I don’t go to matches anymore.