Please roony dont go

B4ev6is

Flashbacks of Mac a few seasons back.

Newcastle: "We need a new manager, how's Derby doing?"

But in all seriousness they just got took over by a multi-billion pound owner would you seriously be looking at Rooney when you have money to burn? Surely you want a experienced, proven manager?

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I hoping you are reading this look the grass is not always green on the other side you have brought fans and club back togather again look I am sure once take over happens you will have some money to spend. Ask frank lampard what happened to him once he left us for chelsea.

You will get us out of this mess if you can do what you have done to next to no money. Look what you can do with some money to spend.

I actually think the grass is greener 

Rooney was asked about the speculation following Tuesday night's 2-2 draw with Luton Town at Pride Park Stadium.

"I saw that this morning [Tuesday]," Rooney told DerbyshireLive.

"From my point of view I cannot stop speculation, I get that, but I have had no contact at all with Newcastle United and obviously, as I have stated before, I am committed to this football club."

Stop worrying, not least because what Newcastle need is an experienced coach they can trust to rebuild their club. The example of OGS at man U and Arteta at Arsenal should be all they need to look at to realise this.