Tickets on sale

Foreveram

20 hours ago, angieram said:

There is something about the way the stewarding has been, though, to make this reduction. we have had several runners onto the pitch, as we all know. Similarly, there have been incidents at several away games this season. I'm sure they all get reported and it's a drip, drip effect.

I don't know whether the brain-dead fans who carry on like this ever stop to think about the impact on normal, law-abiding fans. Well, I do actually!

I don’t think it’s a stewarding issue. More and more people across the divisions seem to think it’s funny to run on the pitch these days.

It was funny when it was once in a blue moon tbf. Now it’s just attention seeker after attention seeker.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

11 hours ago, WystonRam said:

After the Birmingham game there was a meeting with the police and club. Police said (apparently) it was the worst disorder they have ever seen. An agreement was therefore made to reduce the away allocation/capacity for all other games until the end of the season. Of course it could be reviewed before then I assume.

That just goes to show that the old adage about "policemen getting younger" is very true!  

Many of us have seen much, much worse!

Yep! Standing between two sets of supporters on the pop side with coins being thrown (also the odd bottle), covered in spit and trying to keep order. Not to mention breaking up fights all around the streets yesteryear was so much worse! Not condoning violence but it seemed that it was! I am glad we have moved on. 

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

That just goes to show that the old adage about "policemen getting younger" is very true!  

On 14/04/2022 at 07:29, Mucker1884 said:

I did actually think the same. I doubt there are many people left in the Police that were on the beat in the 70's and 80's

Does anybody know how many tickets are left and if they’ll reach general sale. I need three tickets but only 2 of us have a season ticket holders, a few of my other mates who aren’t season-ticket holders have bought tickets in the home end and I don’t know if to do the same.

45 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Does anybody know how many tickets are left and if they’ll reach general sale. I need three tickets but only 2 of us have a season ticket holders, a few of my other mates who aren’t season-ticket holders have bought tickets in the home end and I don’t know if to do the same.

According to the website there are only 30 left (although we all know that could vary).

My guess is if we get a further allocation then they will reach general sale. If we don’t then they won’t. Fingers crossed for you buddy.

28 minutes ago, Anna said:

Checked this morning for Blackpool and said awaiting a further allocation, and just checked again and it shows this?

Screenshot_20220420-141540_Chrome.jpg

That’s not looking good for a further allocation, maybe they are selling the rest of the stand to home supporters. With a big win in their  last game and this being their last home game and tickets being discounted they would rather sell to home fans. Home tickets only on sale to people with a buying history.

On 14/04/2022 at 20:09, ossieram said:

I've heard that seats broken during the Birmingham game have not been replaced by Q and is one of the reasons for the reduced allocation. 

Would be surprised:

1) The cost of the broken seats should be covered by Birmingham

2) Even if they didn't, the cost of repairing those seats versus the extra income we would have generated by those teams who would have sold more tickets (Coventry only I think) - it would have covered the costs. I'd also be extremely surprised if we didn't have a few seats in stock anyway.

I think more likely that following the trouble, the police reduced the away capacity to have a bigger gap to the home fans,

49 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

That’s not looking good for a further allocation, maybe they are selling the rest of the stand to home supporters. With a big win in their  last game and this being their last home game and tickets being discounted they would rather sell to home fans. Home tickets only on sale to people with a buying history.

I picked up my ticket for Bristol yesterday, Man next to me asked about the Blackpool ticket situation...sold out, Young lad behind the counter said they've asked for more and that's all the info he had.

I told the man when outside I believed Forest got an extra 1500 tickets

Oooops just seen the post above

Edited by Unlucky Alf