Tickets on sale

Foreveram

17 hours ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I'm not sure it is as low as 31.5k capacity - Just a few unoccupied seats for Sky I would imagine.  I noticed very little segregation between away/home fans v Sheff Utd.

When I did a stadium tour about 5 years ago it was explained that the seats in the south west corner lower are never sold. Not sure why they said something about a red hot chilli concert or something. That knocks 500 off. Then when the away fans moved from behind the goal to the corner it reduced capacity further, meaning about 1000 seats were lost to segregation. So I think the real capacity is just under 32K

12 minutes ago, WestStandStartTheBounce said:

When I did a stadium tour about 5 years ago it was explained that the seats in the south west corner lower are never sold. Not sure why they said something about a red hot chilli concert or something. That knocks 500 off. Then when the away fans moved from behind the goal to the corner it reduced capacity further, meaning about 1000 seats were lost to segregation. So I think the real capacity is just under 32K

The attendance for the last home match of 2018/19 vs WBA was given as 32,055, so that must be close to maximum capacity now. 

17 minutes ago, WestStandStartTheBounce said:

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, R@M said:

spacer.png

I've just seen that Huddersfield are hosting one of the European legs of Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer's joint world tour this summer. How on earth have they managed to book that? This shows there's a demand for stadias to host concerts. VIP tickets are £575 each, lots of money to be made there!  https://hellamegatour.com/