Who else will be on the naughty step

jono

Ok, so Reading may join us soon, but to have a chance of survival we need at least 2 other sinners .. they are out there without a shadow of a doubt .. Who are your choices ?

The EFL haven’t started chasing them yet .. will they ever ?  or will “the dog got Covid and ate my homework” be an escape clause ?

Do the EFL have the resources or competency  to do it without Gibson whipping them along ?

If they don’t, will some new owner of DCFC call them out and demand redress ? 

1 minute ago, jono said:

Ok, so Reading may join us soon, but to have a chance of survival we need at least 2 other sinners .. they are out there without a shadow of a doubt .. Who are your choices ?

The EFL haven’t started chasing them yet .. will they ever ?  or will “the dog got Covid and ate my homework” be an escape clause ?

Do the EFL have the resources or competency  to do it without Gibson whipping them along ?

Hopefully no-one,wouldn't wish this mess on any other clubs fans either. Even red dogs

Cant believe Stoke will avoid a punishment, but might not be this season.

1 minute ago, bimmerman said:

Hopefully no-one,wouldn't wish this mess on any other clubs fans either. Even red dogs

They dont need to go out of business though. If they've breached ffp they should be punished accordingly. Same as us. I have no problem being punished for our own breaches. My problem is with the person who ran us so poorly.

3 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

I never used to think that way , but the tirade of dog poo that's come our way has changed my mind regarding 2 clubs - Leeds and Bristol City . It would be a real shame for their young supporters but in the end being away from these two might give them a chance at a normal life.

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Cant believe Stoke will avoid a punishment, but might not be this season.

They dont need to go out of business though. If they've breached ffp they should be punished accordingly. Same as us. I have no problem being punished for our own breaches. My problem is with the person who ran us so poorly.

I have a problem both with the owner, who I thought was a sensible sound businessman but turned out to be a gambling addict, AND the EFL who’s sanction regime is akin to chopping your arm off if you stole a loaf of bread. No way is it balanced proportionate or right 

23 minutes ago, jono said:

Please be boro pretty pretty please so serve them right but I doubt it.

Reading will be fine as they were able to strengthen over the summer. Drinkwater, Dann, Hoillet, Halilovic and Rahman are all very good players at this level. Quite how they’ve managed to do it is beyond belief. Maybe the EFL were too busy looking at us or maybe the decided to punish them only after the window had shut. 

The EFL are not fit for purpose.