Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

Despite having won 33 caps for Norway, his career isn't very impressive - only 200 first team appearances in total over 15 years.

In his only first team appearance in the last 2 years, he conceded 6 for Bournemouth against Norwich. 

Let's hope his nerves are shot. 

8 hours ago, The Big One said:

Reading FC are following an approved EFL business model.  Everything they do is ratified at each step.  For this season and next they will have one of the cheapest wage bills with high earners gone and only 6 players contracted at mo.  We wont be seeing any more points taken off Reading.  We need to do it on the pitch.

You only seem to post about Reading mate.  Feel free to show us your Blue and White shirt it's ok.  Lets hope that goalie you've signed is as bad as he sounds. 

Just now, Rammy03 said:

I think that's the worst decision I've seen all season. 

Freekick to Fulham before as he had his shirt pulled, Then a race into the box, Barnsley player knew what to do, Jump over the ball and fall on his back, Robinson the ref ?

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Freekick to Fulham before as he had his shirt pulled, Then a race into the box, Barnsley player knew what to do, Jump over the ball and fall on his back, Robinson the ref ?

If they win and we go down by 2 points behind Barnsley that's a claim . Individual against the ref and player.  At least what we lose in golden shares till we're back up. When in Rome and all that. Get the paperwork ready.

I was going to say that it's okay if Barnsley and Peterborough get points ... as it may put Reading under pressure!

Barnsley and Peterborough can have the same points as Reading for all we care. Just as long as we catch Reading!

But that's because I could not contemplate Barnsley or Peterborough finishing above us!

So, maybe I should worry about Barnsley or Peterborough getting points?!

1 minute ago, Ken Tram said:

I was going to say that it's okay if Barnsley and Peterborough get points ... as it may put Reading under pressure!

Barnsley and Peterborough can have the same points as Reading for all we care. Just as long as we catch Reading!

But that's because I could not contemplate Barnsley or Peterborough finishing above us!

So, maybe I should worry about Barnsley or Peterborough getting points?!

Worry is that Fulham are currently entering stroll mode as they're 13 points above the team below them who've played a game more.  The team that scored about 20 goals in 3 games not long ago.  Weird games this time of year