Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

The series that will make my 2022...

1. Forest just miss out of playoffs soooo close and the wailing and gnashing of teeth is audible. 

2. Ffp restrictions kick in over the summer 

3. Threadbare squad starts next season 

4. Coopers features collapse into the centre of his face at the lack of investment 

5. P(Rick) Parry leads an enquiry into dodgy inter club transfer "arrangements" with umbongos and points deductions flying around. 

6. The Rams pass Nffc on the way back up in 2023...

41 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

1. Forest just miss out of playoffs soooo close and the wailing and gnashing of teeth is audible. 

4. Coopers features collapse into the centre of his face at the lack of investment 

5. P(Rick) Parry leads an enquiry into dodgy inter club transfer "arrangements" with umbongos and points deductions flying around. 

But we meet in the cup at some point and beat the snot out of them. 

On 16/04/2022 at 12:51, Van der MoodHoover said:

Put them away mate

season 2 GIF

23 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Nowt wrong with a bit of fantasy adventure mi owd.... 

...admittedly some of my ramblings make game of thrones look like a documentary about the wars of the roses.... ?

Don't worry about it pal - there's a fantasist on their site who thinks we ship in random people to make the stands look fuller. It makes your stuff look well considered and plausibly factual. 

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Cheerio lads. I watched your game today and thought you were the better side for large spells. Typical that QPR of all teams would find a late winner

On a slightly more positive note.. I do have some good news ??

Who else got paid today? Come on I know there’s a few of you.. 

42375005-BF66-4C78-B9A9-59B91A76AC0F.png

When did you take that bet? Those are some great odds considering it was all-but certain with the 12-point deduction, let alone the 21 points.

On another note, how crap is the Championship this season? Derby’s 2013-14 side would have walked it with Fulham, and only Forest can match our points tally despite having six games remaining.

Our 2014-15 tally of 78 points (and 8th place) would be good for a comfortable 3rd of 4th this year.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

When did you take that bet? Those are some great odds considering it was all-but certain with the 12-point deduction, let alone the 21 points.

On another note, how crap is the Championship this season? Derby’s 2013-14 side would have walked it with Fulham, and only Forest can match our points tally despite having six games remaining.

Our 2014-15 tally of 78 points (and 8th place) would be good for a comfortable 3rd of 4th this year.

Bet365 right at the start of the season. Went off your form at the tail end of 20/21 and the inevitable points deduction given Mels “creative” accountancy.

Id agree that this season has been poor. Giving away 6 games for free at the start of the season. We shouldn’t have had a sniff of the playoffs. Yet here we are

Bournemouth are garbage despite almost certainly taking second. They’ll come straight back down

Reading also utter rubbish, any other season they’d rightfully be relegated. 

Edited by Red_Dawn

Just now, Red_Dawn said:

Bet365 right at the start of the season. Went off your form at the tail end of 20/21 and the inevitable points deduction given Mels “creative” accountancy. 

Hadn’t we already been deducted points by then, or at least it was inevitable? I’m amazed with those odds.

Wonder what you would have got on Forest being top six after the first eight games of the season? I bet some people put on some bets just out of blind loyalty. 

8 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Hadn’t we already been deducted points by then, or at least it was inevitable? I’m amazed with those odds.

Wonder what you would have got on Forest being top six after the first eight games of the season? I bet some people put on some bets just out of blind loyalty. 

If I remember correctly it was before the first game of the season. 

A lot of bookies wouldn’t even give odds as there was the doubt on whether you’d play or not.. 

Our odds would be ridiculous. I still can’t fathom how bad a job Hughton did.

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

If I remember correctly it was before the first game of the season. 

A lot of bookies wouldn’t even give odds as there was the doubt on whether you’d play or not.. 

Our odds would be ridiculous. I still can’t fathom how bad a job Hughton did.

Crazy considering his success at Brighton. Goes to show though how almost every manager has a good spell somewhere and an awful spell elsewhere. The ChampionshIp more than most.