Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

On 27/03/2022 at 19:20, Red_Dawn said:

See - it’s deluded thinking like this that got you into this mess in the first place, turning many neutrals off from your plight. 

You’d be better under a Phoenix club than have that crook steering towards the rocks again. 

I googled crook. It came up with,

drug shipments,

bribing referees

burning bakeries

Any ideas?

16 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I googled crook. It came up with,

drug shipments,

bribing referees

burning bakeries

Any ideas?

The fact that you remain more outraged at some nonsense about our owner that has never been proven (rather than the man who may have singled handily destroyed DCFC as a professional outfit) says a lot about you. 

Your priorities are absolutely all over the place. 

6 hours ago, Crewton said:

Talk of crooks steering towards rocks is quite funny. 

I get the sense nobody is laughing much around here. 

Quantuma don’t have a bid that offers enough money to satisfy the EFL do they? What else is the reason behind yet another delay? 

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Quantuma don’t have a bid that offers enough money to satisfy the EFL do they? What else is the reason behind yet another delay? 

No, I think it's basically that thanks to Mel Morris not wanting to pay for his decisions and running up ridiculous debts that are above the value of the club.

We'll be all jokes and smiles once the club is out of administration, even if it's a bit grim digesting the ongoing consequences.

At the moment it's just suffocating waiting for the moment of decision.

It's so bad the ongoing hilarity of notts forest existing and attempting to be a football club barely raises a grin.

34 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

The fact that you remain more outraged at some nonsense about our owner that has never been proven (rather than the man who may have singled handily destroyed DCFC as a professional outfit) says a lot about you. 

Your priorities are absolutely all over the place. 

You have no idea what my thoughts are about Morris.

We are being very tolerant to allow you to continue to take the piss and attempt to wind us up over our catastrophic situation so don't get mardy if you get a bit back.

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Whoosh

Nottingham Forest want to turn 21-year-old English midfielder James Garner's loan from Manchester United into a permanent transfer, but any deal could depend on whether they win promotion to the Premier League. 

(BBC Football Transfers)

So he’s going back to Manchester then.

Edited by i-Ram

10 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Nottingham Forest want to turn 21-year-old English midfielder James Garner's loan from Manchester United into a permanent transfer, but any deal could depend on whether they win promotion to the Premier League. 

(BBC Football Transfers)

So he’s going back to Manchester then.

Tell me you hate forest and can't wait to be back at United without telling me.....

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

This seems like forests version of our 2014 team. 

A lot more loan players, they haven't won 7 in a row yet or got 84-86 points. Their not as good. They score goals though.  If they get in the playoffs can only really see Boro bothering them, especially if that fullback they rave about isn't available.  Bet he could play for Boro, that would be a giggle.  Makes me wonder why Boro didn't take him back on recall.  Maybe something to do with the 17 million in tax they haven't paid yet . Bloody cheats.

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

A lot more loan players, they haven't won 7 in a row yet or got 84-86 points. Their not as good. They score goals though.  If they get in the playoffs can only really see Boro bothering them, especially if that fullback they rave about isn't available.  Bet he could play for Boro, that would be a giggle.  Makes me wonder why Boro didn't take him back on recall.  Maybe something to do with the 17 million in tax they haven't paid yet . Bloody cheats.

But... But... Only Derby cheat. 

Curly Sue is whiter than the popes robes...... ?

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Yep - just need a latter day Bobby Zamora and we can watch the whole creaking edifice come clattering down.

Can we infiltrate our contract negotiating team?

40k a week for Jack Colback

5 year deal for Lewis Grabban. What do you mean he'll only be 38? 6 year then.......?

Cameron Jerome in the 95th minute ?

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Yep - just need a latter day Bobby Zamora and we can watch the whole creaking edifice come clattering down.

Can we infiltrate our contract negotiating team?

40k a week for Jack Colback

5 year deal for Lewis Grabban. What do you mean he'll only be 38? 6 year then.......?

16 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Cameron Jerome in the 95th minute ?

Cameron Jerome is a great shout for the Zamora equivalent.

It would also be very funny if Ben Brereton Diaz or Ben Osborne were to bag the winner.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Cameron Jerome is a great shout for the Zamora equivalent.

It would also be very funny if Ben Brereton Diaz or Ben Osborne were to bag the winner.

The golden scenario for me would have been a Chris Martin andi weimann 1-2.

Sadly, playoffs look just out of reach for Brizzle. 

Not that Mr Pop, the guy with the massive stonk on for accounting spreadsheets has noticed yet.... ?