Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

'Not financially motivated'. Do me a favour ???

Just googled a quote Brice Samba made to France Football. I managed to translate it via Google. 

Ah, oui, ce n’est pas une question d’argent, pas du tout, je veux que vous sachiez tous que c’est à propos de mon grand amour pour tout Nottingham, et rien à voir avec tout l’argent que Forest gagnera en Premier League. Merci, serveur, mais j’ai demandé une part encore plus grande du gâteau. Quelle taille ? Oh, environ 50 000 £ par semaine, avec une cerise sur le gâteau. L’oréal, parce que j’en vaux la peine, ma chérie.

English translation:

Ah, yes, it is not about money, not at all, I want you all to know it is about my big love for everything Nottingham, and nothing to do with all the money Forest will be earning in the Premier League. Thank you, waiter, but I asked for an even bigger slice of the cake. How big? Oh, about £50k per week big,  with a cherry on top. L'oreal, because I am worth it, my darling.

3 hours ago, Asanovic70 said:

You know what, @Crewton, I think we should set up a Just Giving page on the dcfc fans forum. Please give generously. Several Forest fans including Matt Forde & Stuart Broad have offered to do a sponsored cycle ride to raise funds. I volunteered to be the marshal directing them towards the nearest cliff.

We could still do with Broad, tbh.

Matt Forde, on the other hand, represents stand up comedy as much as Doctor Shipman represents excellence in older life care.

Retain the core squad of the promoted team even though that includes five loans and only two allowed in the Prem, that right?

Spence off to Spurs and Samba throwing his toys out the pram refusing a new contract…. no sour grapes just asking / saying.

Nick Pope £40m doing the rounds…. Wowzer!

Actually like Cooper as a manager but wouldn’t swap him for our Wayne.

Edited by REDCAR

10 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Any comment on the other stuff?

Just predictable isn’t it? I know you desperately needed him in to pick up the pieces but it’s clear the guy doesn’t have the capital to fund a football club; and particularly not a circus like Morris’ DCFC. 

Ashley is your best bet, but you just know he’ll do it at the last minute, after the EFL have kicked you out. 

19 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Just predictable isn’t it? I know you desperately needed him in to pick up the pieces but it’s clear the guy doesn’t have the capital to fund a football club; and particularly not a circus like Morris’ DCFC. 

Ashley is your best bet, but you just know he’ll do it at the last minute, after the EFL have kicked you out. 

Swerving it then… predictable 

Edited by REDCAR

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Still, somehow, despite all this, it's better being a DCFC fan than a forest fan.

I mean, just imagine it..... supporting forest .....I rather eat worms.

Your own? ?