Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Seems that he’s still liking anti Ashley and Golf tweets though ?‍♂️ Preston had this guy sussed months ago. A complete chancer 

Transfer window opens tomorrow so I'd expect a few new players in by the end of the week. Feels good to be able to plan for next season...?

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Transfer window opens tomorrow so I'd expect a few new players in by the end of the week. Feels good to be able to plan for next season...?

Could be worse though Derby. Your Premier League keeper might be asking for more money ? 

19 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I see Waldorf and Astor are back. 

73MM.gif.2ff5837a52c1f5fa2e463ea2fdfe18a5.gif

Please don't share images of violence in the forest thread. We've all seen how it can contribute to last pie related incidents. Their brains are not well formed enough and are easily impressionable. 

Forest fans should be kept away from disturbing images on the internet.

4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

You can laugh it up all you like, but it won't won't paper over the fact that your a sad-sack troll who's so inadequate that the most interesting aspect of his life is posting inane drivel on a rival team's fans forum. 

Just ignore him mate.  The only other thing he has in life is scratching his bollocks to sniff his sister.