Tickets Update | 15/06/21

Day

14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Only “free” if you renewed for 2020/21 and then as someone rightly corrected me, there may be something to pay if prices increase on last season.

Yes I renewed for 2020/21 good point might have to pay something if this years season tickets prices are higher. I might be tempted to look at changing seats as well.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Because as per the govenment instructions attendances are reduced currently - it may well change - In either direction. 

But not after we open up (If we ever open up). So if July 19th happens, there are no restrictions on social distancing, thus attendances are not restricted.

11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

All remaining restrictions are going to be lifted though at the next stage.

Depends when the “next stage” is though doesn’t it? I fully expect it will July but, the government quite rightly, refused to give any cast iron guarantees. 

23 hours ago, DJAY said:

Are you sure that is what it is showing? I have renew status as 'Not Renewed' in the 2020/2021 columns, but that means the renewal for 2021/2022 hasn't happened yet. Quite confusing how they do it, but that is the way I've read it, as my 2020/2021 rows have 'Active' in the status column.

Second look showing similar m8, cheers. 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Hopefully yet I suggest they won’t lift the travel restrictions 

Should be ok the, as the last league table I saw we definitely aren’t going to be in Europe next season ???

22 hours ago, Sparkle said:

You can travel freely in the UK no? 
Is Derby an Amber destination and I will have to isolate coming back down south?

I jest but your comment made no sense..

42 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Is Derby an Amber destination and I will have to isolate coming back down south?

one third Amber... One third Chocolate... One third a sort of sickly bubblegum blue!  ?

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

I was referring to restrictions still being in place potentially after the 19th of July for example travel restrictions 

On 16/06/2021 at 18:32, Sparkle said:

They said all resitions will be going that includes traveling in the uk and no more masks and no more social distancing so I see why we cant go to away grounds as long had both your jabs.