Tickets Update | 15/06/21

Day

1 hour ago, Beetle said:

I'm sure everyone will keep their seats. The issue will be how many seats will be available and who can attend. I'm not sure we will get priority because we renewed but we do not know yet.

Hopefully we can all go again and I can start moaning about the state of the queues at half time. Anyone remember them?

Surely that depends on what attendance will be allowed and how many have renewed.

I’d be stunned if those that have renewed don’t get priority (presumably that’s why they’re not yet on sale for new purchases). The problem comes if we already have more renewals than will be allowed in.

My bet is that, if/when they do go on sale again this will be policy.

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I suppose if you hadn’t lent them the money you could have invested the amount elsewhere and earned diddly squat so, I guess they do owe you?

Seriously though, I’m also fully paid up and would quite understand and accept if there was a slight increase (in line with inflation blah blah blah) that I’d have to pay rather than it being completely free provided any extra is fair and reasonable.

I could invested it in Derby losing most weeks - I never would though even if it a probability 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

That's not what was implied.

It was something more akin to your seat will remain reserved for you to renew for 21/22, and therefore not let out to others*, and nor will you lose any long term/consecutive season ticket holder status.  That will very much remain the case (As I see it?).

It appears those of us who did renew will get priority (assuming a reduced capacity). 
I assume those next in line will be those who suspended/deferred renewal last season, but are now keen to renew for this season/as soon as numbers allow. 

Obviously, 21/22 was heavily referenced, but that was because the whole world assumed this whole sorry mess would be all over by now, and all stadiums will be full again next season, so maybe the timing will need adjustment, but nothing more sinister than that.

Until they can fit you in, how can you expect them to sell you a ticket?

*Assuming reduced capacity, and social distancing, and as the club have previously hinted that when we do return (under those circumstances) some of us may not be allowed to sit in our specific seats, then of course, someone may well be sat in "your seat", but it will still be "your seat", until such time as tickets go back on sale, and you decide not to bother (by a yet-to-be-specified deadline date)

Sorry, didn't mean that - I meant that I thought my seat would be reserved for renewal. The longer the passage of time flies by, the more worried I become that this will actually happen.

58 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Sorry, didn't mean that - I meant that I thought my seat would be reserved for renewal. The longer the passage of time flies by, the more worried I become that this will actually happen.

I can only surmise, but my thinking is they have promised to keep your seat reserved for the 21/22 season.  If for whatever reason they are unable to let you have it, I'd assume their goodwill will extend your reservation until such time as they are allowed/able to let you in.

Of course, once things are "back to normal", and you still don't want to return, then maybe such reservation will be lost (understandably), but whilst restriction remain (even partial restrictions?), I wouldn't worry.  

The only potential negative is that you won't be in the "Group A" of priority, but depending on the relevant numbers involved, you may well be, by the time we kick off?

Fingers crossed for you (and others in the same boat).  ?

I expect virtually all restrictions to be lifted by 19th of July. The only ones not to be lifted may be high risk ie: night clubs or standing at a bar, inside. Outdoor spectator events should be restriction free, except maybe for mask wearing inside the ground.

They're increasing the numbers going to Wembley for the remaining Euro matches, Wimbledon for the tennis, the British GP at Silverstone and the test matches. Data will be collected from all of these events, in time for the start of the football season.

15 minutes ago, Rams forever said:

When I log in it doesn't show my season tickets, even though they were paid for, has anyone else seen this or have this problem? 

Sign In > History > Then Season Tickets in the drop down box.

Mine are listed there.  (Admittedly a bit messy, and not in chronological order, for some reason!)
Shows seat details, and the fact that 20/21 is now expired.

Don't expect anything to show for 21/22 as yet, as none of us have renewed yet.

I suspect we'll get an invite, and be asked if we want our credit going towards a season ticket, or towards future individual match day tickets, as they were the options we were offered.

I assume we'll still need to go through the motions of renewing (when the time comes), but use credits instead of a physical payment.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Sign In > History > Then Season Tickets in the drop down box.

Mine are listed there.  (Admittedly a bit messy, and not in chronological order, for some reason!)
Shows seat details, and the fact that 20/21 is now expired.

Don't expect anything to show for 21/22 as yet, as none of us have renewed yet.

I suspect we'll get an invite, and be asked if we want our credit going towards a season ticket, or towards future individual match day tickets, as they were the options we were offered.

I assume we'll still need to go through the motions of renewing (when the time comes), but use credits instead of a physical payment.

Mine are showing as not renewed for 2020/2021 season yet I renewed and had rams TV, I best give them a call,but also says I have 23 tickets remaining for the season

Edited by Rams forever

3 minutes ago, Rams forever said:

Mine are showing as not renewed for 2020 season yet I renewed and had rams TV, I best give them a call

Are you sure that is what it is showing? I have renew status as 'Not Renewed' in the 2020/2021 columns, but that means the renewal for 2021/2022 hasn't happened yet. Quite confusing how they do it, but that is the way I've read it, as my 2020/2021 rows have 'Active' in the status column.

It's clearly appears to be not the best system they have in place.

I do agree that the "Not Renewed" on the 20/21 row is correct, as that hasn't been renewed yet.

All mine, including 20/21 show "Expired", so maybe they are currently processing, hence some, like @DJAY still showing "Active"?

All mine from 14 to 20 inclusive, show renewed (correct).

Previous ST's from 09 to 14 incorrectly show not renewed, even though I did.

Previous to that I sat elsewhere and there is no mention at all of those.

I relocated during the specified relocation period, after renewing for the 10/11 season, at which time I also added the free u12 ticket for grandson.  For each of his subsequent tickets, more than half of them (4 out of 7) incorrectly show "Not renewed".  Only the last "Not Renewed" is correct, as I stopped after 17/18, as grandson had reached 12yo, and was sadly not showing enough interest to merit paying for his ticket (He's a wise lad!)  ?

6 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Once the Government permits 60% capacity, that'll sort us out to allow every fan who wants to go....to go.

Obviously i was a bit tongue in cheek but i do think our crowds will be down anyway, there will be those that the gap in attending has made them lose a little interest, and generally our crowds were going down anyway, and after last years awful season, and the uncertainty that surrounds us i think some just wont fancy it.

I can see even if we could open fully us having our lowest crowds for at least a decade.

14 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Am I missing something here, why are people talking about a reduced attendance?

Because as per the govenment instructions attendances are reduced currently - it may well change - In either direction.